'16 Mustang GTPP

thompsje

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Honestly, I don't eat in the car because I'm driving. I don't care if other people eat, but my passengers are considerate and don't wipe grease on the seats. Most I'll personally do is coffee or water, but I don't begrudge others their nutritional needs.

Of course, I have a MANUAL TRANSMISSION, which means I'm more committed to actually driving than piloting a mobile couch.

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
I do an extensive interior detailing 2-3 times a year that legit restores the essence, if not the exact "new car smell". Yes, I know, I'm just huffing chemicals, but it's nice to see the interior look like new :crackup:
I don't judge ..I'm a gas huffer myself..spay paint works better then coffee for me 🤣 ..i actually un bolt my seats out of my cars to clean the inside properly once in while .and my old cars keep mothballs..also for the mustang because it's my everyday ..ill use a small open box or baking soda..it works well also .

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
We have Sonic drive in's all over the south. Some have outdoor eating areas, but when it's 100* in the shade, I'm eating in the car. I'm in a wash club that cleans the interior so the car gets cleaned several times a week.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Honestly, I don't eat in the car because I'm driving. I don't care if other people eat, but my passengers are considerate and don't wipe grease on the seats. Most I'll personally do is coffee or water, but I don't begrudge others their nutritional needs.

Of course, I have a MANUAL TRANSMISSION, which means I'm more committed to actually driving than piloting a mobile couch.
Oh, you mean like this?

Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
I have found, I guess it's called a niche brand, called Dodo Juice. I feel they make some fantastic products, car wash, waxes, etc. I've been using them for over 12 years now and really like them. I am also a fan of carnauba waxes, as I feel they really impart a warmer glow to paint. I do enjoy waxing my car, after claying of course, and these products smell awesome. They make them for certain paint colors also, like for white, dark paints, reds, orange, etc. Can't wait to try it on my 21 GT in TO when it arrives. Should be any day now, I've waited so long.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
You're
Nah, gotta get the poop ASAP. Bird shit is hella corrosive.
You're so right, and I don't know many people like you who get it off right away. It does discolor and scratch if you're not careful. I carry in my cars this product from Poorboys World, called Bird Shit Remover. It like a relatively small bottle, about 8 oz., has a sprayer on it. It says to spray some on the poop, count to 5, then wipe. I love it and think it works really well, and will last a long time. I also carry a small California duster dash duster, which is a smaller size, to first wipe off any of it, if it is loose, and also a couple of microfiber towels. I just put all these items in a ziploc bag in the trunk. Works wonders.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Never in my mustang. And extremely rare to eat in one of my daily driver's just not a habit I ever wanted to start. I am to picky.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Ah man, don't make me do down another rabbit hole of cleaning products! Next time I need spray foam, I'll check them out.
Yeah, I hear ya. I have an arsenal. I've just stuck with ones that I have found to like, and they're not cheap either. Most people complain about the price, but I say, well, how much did you pay for your car?

Sponsored

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
I use a detailing spray to soak the area, then microfiber. It works, and smells like cherry cola :giggle:

I'm just so deep in the product line... Latest acquisition (courtesy of the wife!)

20210902_214947.jpg
Did you get a chance to get the dad mystery box during Father's day?? It was a pretty good deal đź‘Ś

bergdon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
I do but very rarely.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
so far (with 2 kids) there is no food allowed in the mustangs. and only a bottle that can be resealed (in case of droppage) been this way since my first mustang. i typically dont eat in ANY of my cars but the wife usually takes the kids so that is the "eating" car. plus hard to drive and eat at the same time. sorry my brain only works one square at a time.....

CDN Jen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jennifer
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT PP Convertible
i eat in it but only because my job has me driving around to offices. I also clean my interior every weekend so its not like you can tell.
There's always a chance.

Last edited:

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Johnny
Vehicle(s)
2022 California GT: Black
Hi everyone I'm new to the forum. I will be purchasing a new 2021 antimatter blue soon, had a 2019 velocity blue PP.

I was wondering, is anyone like me and for the first few months, I don't let anyone eat inside my new cars.

Just wanted to know what everyone else did. Are some religious about no food EVER; or do you eat McDonalds inside the first day your purchase.

PS. will be posting pics soon once I get mine delivered :)

Update: got the Antimatter blue today
It legit looks BLACK! Luv it :)

2ADEBCE0-BAF3-4F64-9B52-18B659DF0BE8.jpeg

F0D25F97-5AC0-4F6E-AC08-09571E60CB9D.jpeg
Nice looking car

Thats what my black one looks like

Oh and for food, yes I'll take a drink and maybe chocolate bar but I'll try to avoid take smelly foods such as takeaway food
Sponsored