Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60
Zack,

Have they released a part number for the Mach 1 front bumper? I have a fully loaded 20 and I love the Mach front bumper šŸ˜ If not Iā€™ll check back with you in a few months. I know itā€™s not a whole car. Sorry I didnā€™t know about you when I ordered mine back in June.
Hi Zach, I am looking for a GT premium. Msrp of my build is 55385. What discount would you be able to offer? And since, I do not live in Iowa, how would you suggest I handle transportation to Dallas, Texas.
Sponsored

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60
We've had a lot of inquiries and I'm doing my best to respond in a timely manner. But we want to be an asset to the M6G community by offering a low cost option and straight forward pricing.

Our pricing is as follows.

Mustang ecoboost = Invoice - 4%
Mustang GT = invoice - 4%
Mach 1 = Invoice - 2%
GT500 = MSRP

Why do we do things this way? We are located in God's country šŸ˜€ Granger, Iowa. Fortunately for us real estate cost is cheap, we don't have a large showroom, and we do our business in a conservative manner. A benefit of this is that we don't have large overhead costs. If we can order in and deliver a car to you it minimizes our holding costs and we can pass on the savings to you.

My father purchased the Ford franchise in 1987 and we're a locally owned 2nd generation family store. I'm a Mustang enthusiast with two and would love to help fellow enthusiast where I can. I appreciate the welcoming attitude of everyone here and look forward to getting to know everyone better.

-Zach
Hi Zach, I am looking for a GT premium. Msrp of my build is 55385. What discount would you be able to offer? And since, I do not live in Iowa, how would you suggest I handle transportation to Dallas, Texas

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hi Zach, I am looking for a GT premium. Msrp of my build is 55385. What discount would you be able to offer? And since, I do not live in Iowa, how would you suggest I handle transportation to Dallas, Texas
If you send me a PM with options I can get you a quote.

rivero92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ariel
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 AMB GT500, 1996 KN6 R33 GTR
@Granger Ford Do you guys have any Gt500s at MSRP currently? Been trying to locate one for a while now.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Well crap .............. Guess I get to drive back up ....... I wanna go FI for that price. :rockon:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I want to thank everyone for the business so far. We've been fortunate to deliver close to 20 units to forum members even with this mess of a supply chain issue in 2021. Thanks everyone for your patience!

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Wow thatā€™s great.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
I want to thank everyone for the business so far. We've been fortunate to deliver close to 20 units to forum members even with this mess of a supply chain issue in 2021. Thanks everyone for your patience!
What about those 1200 Broncos? šŸ˜

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
sleepy.gif
wave4.gif

Sponsored

twnt70s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 6-speed manual
Hello Zack ,

hope all is well. I have a 2021 Mustang GT 6spd (base model) that I am wanting to trade in for an auto of the same year base model also. It only has 1300 miles on it at this moment. Iā€™m in northern Virginia. Any possibilities for a trade?

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
@twnt70s, I would suggest calling Jay directly at the dealership on Monday. Keep in mind that they are on CDT. One hr behind VA

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hello Zack ,

hope all is well. I have a 2021 Mustang GT 6spd (base model) that I am wanting to trade in for an auto of the same year base model also. It only has 1300 miles on it at this moment. Iā€™m in northern Virginia. Any possibilities for a trade?
Yes, we can sure do trades. You'd be responsible for getting the trade out here once your car gets in. Message @Jay at Granger and he can help you with the details.

twnt70s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 6-speed manual
Thank you both. I sent him a PM, if I get no answer via the forum I will call directly.

partswiz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape Titanium, 2022 Edge ST, 2022 GT CS
Yes, we can sure do trades. You'd be responsible for getting the trade out here once your car gets in. Message @Jay at Granger and he can help you with the details.
Hi Zach,
We've had a lot of inquiries and I'm doing my best to respond in a timely manner. But we want to be an asset to the M6G community by offering a low cost option and straight forward pricing.

Our pricing is as follows.

Mustang ecoboost = Invoice - 4%
Mustang GT = invoice - 4%
Mach 1 = Invoice - 2%
GT500 = MSRP

Why do we do things this way? We are located in God's country šŸ˜€ Granger, Iowa. Fortunately for us real estate cost is cheap, we don't have a large showroom, and we do our business in a conservative manner. A benefit of this is that we don't have large overhead costs. If we can order in and deliver a car to you it minimizes our holding costs and we can pass on the savings to you.

My father purchased the Ford franchise in 1987 and we're a locally owned 2nd generation family store. I'm a Mustang enthusiast with two and would love to help fellow enthusiast where I can. I appreciate the welcoming attitude of everyone here and look forward to getting to know everyone better.

-Zach
Hi Zach,

Is this pricing still current as I am looking for a GT500 @ msrp. I want to order one; how much of a deposit do you require and how can i obtain a quote?

Thank you!
Sponsored