Sponsored

My grandparents want to buy me a Saturn but I want a mustang.

itsnotasaturn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bonny
Vehicle(s)
01 Chevy trailblazer, 06 monte carlo, 01 ford expo
So, i got in an accident in the mustang (totaled)bout 10 months ago. Kept paying insurance because my dad told me that id get a car soon, never happened, looked at all these ludes, found a stock one, dad liked it, said hed help me get it, he never went through with it.

NOW

my grandpa decides to look for pieces of sh!ts for cars. He finds one, says its for 1800. He will pay for it except for plates and taxes. ITS A SATURN! A 96 SATURN AUTOMATIC WITH 155,000 miles on it!

Mind im a senior in highschool, everybody coems up to me about cars, i completely hate foreign cars, i hate automatic cars, but ive been out of a car for so long this seems like its free! So i said yes but i dont really want it,

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?? im irritated about it, because i love the mustangs, this stock mustang still for sale for 4700, with 133,000 miles on it. bone stock! i dont want a saturn, i want a beast of a mustang
Sponsored

Cpcloud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 6MT
Get a job and pay for the car you want or...

Stop being ungrateful

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
So, i got in an accident in the mustang (totaled)bout 10 months ago. Kept paying insurance because my dad told me that id get a car soon, never happened, looked at all these ludes, found a stock one, dad liked it, said hed help me get it, he never went through with it.

NOW

my grandpa decides to look for pieces of sh!ts for cars. He finds one, says its for 1800. He will pay for it except for plates and taxes. ITS A SATURN! A 96 SATURN AUTOMATIC WITH 155,000 miles on it!

Mind im a senior in highschool, everybody coems up to me about cars, i completely hate foreign cars, i hate automatic cars, but ive been out of a car for so long this seems like its free! So i said yes but i dont really want it,

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?? im irritated about it, because i love the mustangs, this stock mustang still for sale for 4700, with 133,000 miles on it. bone stock! i dont want a saturn, i want a beast of a mustang
Get the Saturn. Drive it till it dies all the while working and saving for the best mustang you can afford when it happens. Saturn wheels are better than no wheels and you have someone else paying for it. Win Win in my book.

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Tell your grandpa you would rather walk than drive a Saturn...........and then prove it by walking to school. After school, walk to work. After working enough to pocket $1800, walk to buy that Saturn that you could have gotten for free. I'd say that Saturn is now looking much better.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Given the screen name and other vehicles in the signature, I'd say someone is looking for attention.

Clearly this is a ridiculous first post but I will indulge.

Why are your parents telling you to keep paying insurance when you have no car to pay insurance on? If your old car was totaled, what exactly are you paying insurance on? A fake car?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Look for a Saturn Redline. Those things can be a LOT of fun.

Also, its a free car, dont complain. A Saturn may not be great, but its free and old cheap cars can be a LOT of fun. Hell, I had a LOT of fun in a 1991 Taurus in Highschool. Miss that car. Kinda want to buy one just to restore.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Get a job and pay for the car you want or...

Stop being ungrateful
This.

I drove junk for dailies for the most part until I bought my first new vehicle at age 28. OP has a long way to go.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I mean say what you want but those were really under rated when it came to AutoX. GM even had a LOT of nice upgrade they sold for them to make great power. Not sure they they didn't get the same respect as say a SRT-4 when it came to cars in their class.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Is this Mikthehun1 playing a joke on us? 🤣

LMAO

First - how or why was the OP continuing to pay insurance on a car that has been totaled out?

OP doesn't state what year Mustang was totaled. OP has other vehicles listed in profile but apparently has no vehicle because it was totaled....

And what is:
"looked at all these ludes".
Preludes? Qaayludes?

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Sounds like you can't handle a Mustang anyways if you already wrecked one. We don't need another cars and coffee bro. Drive the Saturn. Say THANK YOU to your grandpa, and get a job with your own money to buy a car....
Sponsored