TWISTER ORANGE S550 MUSTANG thread

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Man, I love that! Wanted a Mach 1, but here in SLC, UT they're marking them up by 10K, I couldn't believe that, so I ordered a GT Premium 401A, with everything but Recaros and the carbon fiber interior package. I've been waiting pretty patiently for so long, and was informed it should be here by 9/13/21. I hope so, this has been a 4 month long journey, and I want to drive it and experience the Magneride suspension. Your car looks great, and I did the Twister Orange too!
Just today at a NAPA a guy was complementing me on how the TO just pops. Almost everywhere I go someone comments on the car. You’re going to have a permanent grin when you get your car.
Sponsored

RareBreed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody M6, 2018 F-150 Raptor, 2003 Corvette, 1998 Mustang Cobra
You’re going to have a permanent grin when you get your car.
I’m getting mine back from PPF and ceramic coating today and then taking off tomorrow night for a 1,300 miles round trip weekend getaway to visit a friend. I’m sure I’ll be wearing that grin the whole time haga

seabee133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phillip
Vehicle(s)
2021 Roush RS3 Twister Orange
For owning 3 Mustang's, how come you're in front of a Subaru dealership?
its tindol Ford in North Carolina. The suburu is attached to them. The side I’m taking the picture from has Ford on it.

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Just today at a NAPA a guy was complementing me on how the TO just pops. Almost everywhere I go someone comments on the car. You’re going to have a permanent grin when you get your car.
So, today, I finally saw an Orange Mustang GT in a parking lot at the mall. I went over and looked at it, not sure what year it was, like maybe 18 or 19, as the Orange certainly didn't look as bright as yours. So maybe I think in might be Orange Fury. But I did notice the paint is metallic, so I really like that. I only like metallics as they make any color pop. I've had metallic black and white cars and have loved them. I still think I haven't seen Twister Orange yet, as I wasn't too impressed with this color, if it was Orange Fury, so I'm hoping Twister Orange is brighter than the color I saw.

Sponsored

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
18 and 19 was Orange Fury, it was a lighter orange.
My wife actually liked orange fury better based off pics and wanted to find a used '19 in that color. I talked her into ordering the '21 in TO and once we picked it up she loves TO more and is glad we went that route instead. She was worried the TO wouldnt pop but honestly i dont think its possible for a orange to pop more then TO does. Its not a metallic but more of a day glow color.

Last edited:

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
if you look at the car and ask yourself this question? does it look orange or yellow?
then its orange fury. if you look at the car and say, that is a nice shade of orange, its twister.
think of grabber orange....its like that color but metallic.
i think there are only a handful of "true" orange colors. (what i would buy)
Calypso Coral
Competition orange (similar color to Calypso)
Tangerine Orange (1996 GT)
Twister Orange.
Code Orange (for 2022)

Grabber Orange & Orange Fury are retro colors to the Grabber family from the 70's (at least to me) and reflect more of the "yellow" orange everyone is talking about.

i have never had anyone tell me my car looks "yellow", or "red". its orange and it stands out.

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1
Yes, orange fury is more of a "yellow" orange.

Has anyone actually seen the code orange yet?

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Sorry for garbage quality of the crop, but that should give good idea about twister orange (mine) vs presumably orange fury (one with stripes). not sure why, but I didn't take any better pictures at this event. I may be biased, but I do like TO much better and quite a number of people commented that the other car color looked washed or burned out
20210823_091906.jpg

Few more pics of my TO under different light conditions (tell me it doesn't pop :crackup:):
20210719_194650.jpg

20210717_072129.jpg
20210606_115802.jpg

20210719_194421.jpg

And this one really helps spice things up quite a bit :handsinair::
20210820_194421.jpg

Last edited:

wadewolf76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang coupe, 21 Twister Orange GT premium
Really thinking hard on switching to Twister Orange for my order, but I want to see it in person first. Its not a easy color to find on a lot.

Sponsored

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
Tosha
The stripe mustang most likely is orange fury. Comp orange will look orange. In this thread i posted side by side of my CO and TO for compare. You can tell they are both orange. Another member has all 3 in a photo i think in this thread also.

wadewolf
Get TO. I think you will like it. But yes if you can see it first, Drive couple hours to see it if you have to….

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Really thinking hard on switching to Twister Orange for my order, but I want to see it in person first. Its not a easy color to find on a lot.
It is understandable to want to see the color in real life.

The photos in this thread are pretty accurate though, apart from some taken in bright sun, which can cause distortion.

IMG_3496 copy.jpg

Last edited:

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Tosha
The stripe mustang most likely is orange fury. Comp orange will look orange. In this thread i posted side by side of my CO and TO for compare. You can tell they are both orange. Another member has all 3 in a photo i think in this thread also.

wadewolf
Get TO. I think you will like it. But yes if you can see it first, Drive couple hours to see it if you have to….
Thanks, corrected my post accordingly
Sponsored