Sponsored

Whats a Little Thing You Love and a Little Thing You Hate?

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
Little thing I Love - The triple turn signal flash with a press of the lever.

Little thing I Hate - My back gets hot and our cooled seats do nothing to fix that.
Sponsored

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Little thing like, well the console storage bin is roomy.
Little thing dislike, the base fan speed control is not incremental.

Justpassingas

Justpassingas
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
21 GT Premium 2016 F150
I love the color and the active exhaust but I'm annoyed by the horn double chime when you the leave motor running and walk away for a minute.

Fly2High

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Love just about everything, especially when a Mustang guy recognizes and asks about my PP2. I love that there are no badges and only Mustang guys recognize it is more.
Hate:
1. doesn't hold mode
2. Seats do not slide forward - if you are have the seats all the way back, what can you fit when the seat leans forward? not much.
3. No factory spare
4. Sync system background color is not user selectable or at least matches My Color mode

Sponsored

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
With so many folks as irritated with the double horn honk on exit as I was I feel it necessary to point out that it is easily disabled using Forscan. I got tired of waking all of my neighbors up on every frosty morning and it was easily the best Forscan mod I made.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Oh, that double horn honk is just Ford's way of saying hey your car is really easy to steal right now :)...or maybe they are saying if you want us to add auto engine cut-off when stopped, keep getting out of your car with the engine running lol. Heck, I don't know what they are trying to say lol I skipped that part of the manual.

Mad Horse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2013 Fusion
I love the active exhaust.
I absolutely hate the fact the seat doesn't return to the programmed position on startup. I've tried all of the tips I've read on this forum but it's still a crap shoot if the seat returns to the driving position. You'd think Ford would have figured this out by now.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Do not like the A10 paddle shifters

Personally I like the double honk, keeps my wife from taking my keys when I drop her off

Sponsored

NotQuiteAverageJoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS
Love: Looks, sound (the fact that it rattles the floor of the FROG when I start it up)
Hate: E85 tune isn't practical for every day use (I get 10MPG or about 160 miles on a full tank) and the fact that my cat wants to sleep on the vert top (Garage kept but I keep a card board box on top to keep her from sleeping on it

Last edited:

moose13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Thing I love - The factory 19" Hyper Silver wheels. SO lucky I found mine used with this option ticked.

Thing I hate - The deck spoiler. I really would have preferred either a wing with *some* clearance, or no spoiler at all. Instead we have this thing that not only leaves holes when you remove it, but leaves that adhesive behind you need to work like hell to remove.

moose13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Oh, that double horn honk is just Ford's way of saying hey your car is really easy to steal right now :)...or maybe they are saying if you want us to add auto engine cut-off when stopped, keep getting out of your car with the engine running lol. Heck, I don't know what they are trying to say lol I skipped that part of the manual.
LOL, I follow a twitter account that posts about what's happening on the Chicago police scanner. At least once a week there is something along the lines of "he left the car running while he went in to 7/11 and... you already know what happened next."

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
Hate that it does not have wireless charging pad, more visible storage and that driving modes to not stick for next cycle.

I love the sound, ride quality and the look.