List of CFTP for Sale

Kane00

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
Past: F40, 512M, 512, Diablo SE30, LM002, 360 Stad
Yep, I think there is a lot more negotiation in any of these that are sitting for a while. Remember, a lot of these dealers haven't had any of their bread and butter cars to sell, so having a 100K car sitting for month after month isn't smart.
Sponsored

V8 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150 XLT 5.0 V8
Looks like they have been sitting on it a while. The photos show a Christmas tree up.
Yeah, they had a red CFTP with this at the same time, both in the show room. I used to live close to the dealer and was shocked they got two of those in.

NotagainV2

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
19 F150 19 Explorer 04 Thunderbird
Try AAFES military sales if you can or have a contact that its available to.

I thought I ead on here someone uses military vehicle purchase program to avoid ADMs.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
Try AAFES military sales if you can or have a contact that its available to.

I thought I ead on here someone uses military vehicle purchase program to avoid ADMs.
I remember from the GT 350 days there were a small number of military allocations and they had a lotto system to see which military personnel could get the allocation. If you got the allocation it was at MSRP.

Honestly any active duty military or veteran that goes to buy this car should get it at MSRP. Charge the rest of us tools mark up but active duty and veterans deserve a break.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I remember from the GT 350 days there were a small number of military allocations and they had a lotto system to see which military personnel could get the allocation. If you got the allocation it was at MSRP.

Honestly any active duty military or veteran that goes to buy this car should get it at MSRP. Charge the rest of us tools mark up but active duty and veterans deserve a break.
I recall that. I was ineligible because I was not active duty. Wasn't it through AAFES?

Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I recall that. I was ineligible because I was not active duty. Wasn't it through AAFES?
Yes I think so. Now that you mention it I think you had to be active duty at the time. I recall someone stationed in Germany getting a hold of one and running it on the autobahn.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
It was through Military Auto Source which doesn’t belong to AAFES. I purchased my 2016 GT through MAS when I came back from Okinawa. This was literally a month before they started the lotto for the GT350. They only get so many allocations and you have to immediately put a deposit if you’re picked. Anyone stationed overseas or deployed for at least 30 days to a combat zone is eligible to purchase a car through MAS.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
It was through Military Auto Source which doesn’t belong to AAFES. I purchased my 2016 GT through MAS when I came back from Okinawa. This was literally a month before they started the lotto for the GT350. They only get so many allocations and you have to immediately put a deposit if you’re picked. Anyone stationed overseas or deployed for at least 30 days to a combat zone is eligible to purchase a car through MAS.
Well crap, i would have qualified for that. Oh well my first 16 track pack was an MSRP deal anyway.

Metal Mike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 (CFTP), others
I ll jump in, since I was one of two MAS allocation winners for a 2020 GT500. I first inquired to MAS in FEB 19, soon after the GT500 debut at the Detriot Auto show, while deployed to Afghanistan. At that point, there was no 'list' of prospective buyers; always good to first! The lottery for the allocation was 6 months later, and winners were notified in late SEPT. My order was processed and recieved in OCT 19, with delivery in OCT 20.... so the 'flash to bang' was 18 months.

To be eligible to purchase through MAS, I believe it's active duty only; not sure if it's open to GS or contractors with a CAC card nor retirees. Additionally, service members must be currently stationed or deployed overseas, and provide orders and LES for verification, so I would have been ineligible had I been CONUS.

MAS recieved two 2020 allocations, and (to my knowledge) both were optioned as CFTPs, although I included the painted OTT stripes for my build.

For 2021, not sure how many allocations MAS recieved, but I know they are for base models only... no CFTP nor CFHP. My car was subjected to the Penske purgatory for months, and then delivered with a GT350R front splitter, plus a damaged right rear wheel and tire, all of which required lenghtly warranty and 'misbuild' claims to rectify.

Since MAS sells at or below MSRP, my conclusion is either FORD did not authorize them CFTP or CFHP allocations when other stateside dealers could be banking serious ADMs, or MAS management didn't want a repeat of the extra hassles my car brought.

:rockon: Mike

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
For anyone interested, MAS sells at or near A-plan pricing on standard Mustang models. I have no idea what their pricing is on specialty models. Mike probably knows though lol

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guys I just found a Ford Performance blue carbon fiber track pack painted over the top stripe with technology package that was the personal car of the dealership owner. They are asking $10,000 over sticker the car has 2000 miles on it. What do you guys think?

I am hoping I can get them to 7500 over sticker.

The car has never been titled so technically it is still new. Would come with the Ford performance racing school.

Last edited:

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Guys I just found a Ford Performance blue carbon fiber track pack painted over the top stripe with technology package that was the personal car of the dealership owner. They are asking $10,000 over sticker the car has 2000 miles on it. What do you guys think?

The car has never been titled so technically it is still new. Would come with the four performance racing school.
Honestly I’d try a lot harder. You have no idea how hard it was driven and it’s still a “used” car regardless of it not being titled in my book.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase

The car has never been titled so technically it is still new. Would come with the four performance racing school.
It’s still under warranty no matter how it was driven. To be honest, 10 over for a CFTP is actually a deal. Everyone says they paid MSRP, I’m sure most didn’t. Be honest with yourself, and if it clicks all the boxes, go for it.

Also, I do think there’s some wiggle room still left in there if you play your cards right.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It’s still under warranty no matter how it was driven. To be honest, 10 over for a CFTP is actually a deal. Everyone says they paid MSRP, I’m sure most didn’t. Be honest with yourself, and if it clicks all the boxes, go for it.

Also, I do think there’s some wiggle room still left in there if you play your cards right.
Agree a lot of people are straight lying about getting a CFTP at MSRP .
Sponsored