Sponsored

Massive price hikes on used Mustang models

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
the rear caliper design is utter rubbish, over complicated and prone to failure but not usually in the first 5 years! That's terrible.
Sponsored

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
And ridiculously prone to corrosion...
Sorry to hear about your troubles Andy, but thank goodness not everyone experiences such bad luck. I hope everything improves going forward.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
i had a look at the evans helshaw quote system and quite surprised to find out that my car is worth £30k! with 30k miles on it, i paid £33k 2nd hand 4 years ago! well chuffed.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
i had a look at the evans helshaw quote system and quite surprised to find out that my car is worth £30k! with 30k miles on it, i paid £33k 2nd hand 4 years ago! well chuffed.
we have similar aged cars and miles though I bought mine 2 years ago but what to buy with that new found wealth? That's the problem

Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
we have similar aged cars and miles though I bought mine 2 years ago but what to buy with that new found wealth? That's the problem
a supercharger :like: i do believe a SC mustang can sell for £45-50k...

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
aye but it also costs just as much getting to that value including all the suspension work needed to stop it spinning off into the tree line or just melting the tyres. A SC Mustang does appeal to me having said all that haha.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
aye but it also costs just as much getting to that value including all the suspension work needed to stop it spinning off into the tree line or just melting the tyres. A SC Mustang does appeal to me having said all that haha.
haha yeah i do have all that already, but i'm going to get wider alloys and tyres so that i can put the power down, just interested what 0-60 times (if any) i can get out of it on boost looking to get an edelbrock kit from summit racing, current exchange rate is £5150 (not inc shipping or duty) to buy and i'd like to DIY it as there's nothing better to do at the moment haha

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
haha yeah i do have all that already, but i'm going to get wider alloys and tyres so that i can put the power down, just interested what 0-60 times (if any) i can get out of it on boost looking to get an edelbrock kit from summit racing, current exchange rate is £5150 (not inc shipping or duty) to buy and i'd like to DIY it as there's nothing better to do at the moment haha
i dont think the 0-60 is going to improve much if any since traction will be limited as opposed to having not enough power. 50-100mph should however be awesomely quick for getting past the pesky camper vans

Sponsored

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
Anyone actually been to evans halshaw to see if their online quotes are real?
A few on SMUK FB page have posted recently that they have sold to Evans Halshaw and got what they were quoted.

Kylemacca01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
A few on SMUK FB page have posted recently that they have sold to Evans Halshaw and got what they were quoted.
Cool, i have no interest in selling, cars new to me and there is literally nothing out there which id prefer (that i can afford), but good to know all the same!

Benzo1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT S550
Well went ahead with the PX and picked up my new GT yesterday :)

Very pleased with it! As much as i loved Triple yellow, Twister Orange is Glorious!

Managed to get some pics of them both next to each other!

IMG_3224.JPG
My god, that orange is absolutely stunning!!!
Sponsored