Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT
Religion is fake made up bs, and god isn't real. That's all I've got to add to this mess.
Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Yeah in that way yes egg was before. I was looking at it from a different angle. The egg definitely was around long before chickens, thats pretty funny I had no idea chickens were related to the T-Rex. That's probably why they are so ruthless šŸ˜‚

Speaking of egg and dinosaurs I wonder what dinosaur had the biggest egg. The T-rex was like 15 feet which is hard to imagine lol. The ostrich has the biggest egg but its nowhere near as big as the dinosaurs
Went to the T-Rex exhibit at the Museum Of Natural History last time I was in NYC. This is what they say a T-Rex hatchling is sā€™posed to have looked like. In this pose it actually looks like heā€™s thinking about crossing the road. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
023C95B1-A3C8-40A5-BCBF-D95CED62035D.jpeg

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Men will be sterile soon anyway, so it won't really matter much.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/05/books/review/shanna-swan-count-down.html
I have no kids and got a vasectomy years ago. Wife and I have too much fun to worry about some micro asshole ruining everything for us. We both like our toys too. Bad enough to try and have a neighbor watch a pet, don't even want to think about a super helpless little human. Hats off to those that make it work and actually raise their kids...although it seems that is a dying breed of parents too.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I have no kids and got a vasectomy years ago. Wife and I have too much fun to worry about some micro asshole ruining everything for us. We both like our toys too. Bad enough to try and have a neighbor watch a pet, don't even want to think about a super helpless little human. Hats off to those that make it work and actually raise their kids...although it seems that is a dying breed of parents too.
I welcome the end times (and they will be here sooner than later). Not god and trumpets, but humans and ignorance.

Imagine that civilizations will only ever advance so far. You see, they advance to the point of starting to monkey with elemental things (think the Large Hadron Collider) and it pretty much blows up in their face. The monkeying could be for various reasons like war or altruistic endeavors, whatever. But intelligent life tends to monkey with things.

That is why we do not see evidence of advanced civilizations in other areas of the Galaxy/Universe. Nature abhors intelligence.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Imagine that civilizations will only ever advance so far. You see, they advance to the point of starting to monkey with elemental things (think the Large Hadron Collider) and it pretty much blows up in their face.
You claim to know science but misspell Hardon?

Liked the blow up in their face euphemism, though.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
There are grown men who apparently don't know Penguins can't fly. Of course they had to walk.

Besides that was before man made warming and the middle east was much like Antarctica with an abundance of Penguins.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not just the Bible, the 2d commandment. Hypocrisy at it's finest. No tantrum.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
There are grown men who apparently don't know Penguins can't fly. Of course they had to walk.

Besides that was before man made warming and the middle east was much like Antarctica with an abundance of Penguins.
Also penguins waddle they dont walk. They also swim :crackup:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is what I said " Not just the Bible, the 2d commandment. Hypocrisy at it's finest. No tantrum. "

Not one word or inference regards the existence of a deity. Just calling out hypocrisy. It's commandment number two, pretty important, no? Why do you not follow your own lord's commandments?
Sponsored