Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I’ve always reasoned that the egg came first. If chickens evolved from dinosaurs (several theories posit that the closest living relative of Tyrannosaurus Rex (by DNA content) is the common chicken), the T Rex was laying eggs long before the first chicken popped out of one.
Yeah in that way yes egg was before. I was looking at it from a different angle. The egg definitely was around long before chickens, thats pretty funny I had no idea chickens were related to the T-Rex. That's probably why they are so ruthless 😂

Speaking of egg and dinosaurs I wonder what dinosaur had the biggest egg. The T-rex was like 15 feet which is hard to imagine lol. The ostrich has the biggest egg but its nowhere near as big as the dinosaurs
Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I think that life is endemic in the universe and was seeded on Earth by comets which contain organic matter, water, amino acids, etc. The universe is so vast that there are trillions of galaxies that have billions of stars. There are so many habitable planets that the odds are just overwhelming that we are alone in it all. If it happened here, it happens there.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500; 2021 Mach-e GT Performance
I see, I didn't know about it and found it to be really interesting so it'd throw it in there incase you or anyone didn't know. You are right, she did get banished, the details of why are a bit weird but it seems like she got banished because she refused to be subservient to Adam LOL 😂 I think Adam just asked for another girl and got Eve lmao.

She represents the lust of a woman. Probably explains why women sexuality was repressed over the years. She's was a redhead lmao so that's also probably where the ginger=demon thing comes from. There are many different takes on the story because of the different religions and culture but they all unanimously say that she is bad and some sort of demon/evil. Sassy girl.

Im kinda weird so I like learning about the dark and evil religion stuff
I'd rather party with Lilith.

Sponsored

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Same, my type of girl. Hot and fiery. 😍

She ended up with the archangel Samael so you know she'd totally be DTF 😁
With her spirited nature she might have been bored instead of banished, and just went out exploring on her own. Of course, if she couldn't be controlled, then she must be evil, or at least a little evil-ish. Sounding more fun all the time.

Lilith would like hot Mustangs; Eve would want a Prius for grocery shopping, then she takes off her shoes and gets back in the kitchen...

Last edited:

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
With her spirited nature she might have been bored instead of banished, and just went out exploring on her own. Of course, if she couldn't be controlled, then she must be evil, or at least a little evil-ish. Sounding more fun all the time.
Adam couldn't satisfy her no doubt. I've seen pictures of what he's packing and its not impressive 🤣😂

She learned some new things from Samael without question

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
She was the first feminist and Adam was a man. Nuff said.

Do the Mormons still believe Adam is god? They used to anyway.

HiTekExec

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
She was the first feminist and Adam was a man. Nuff said.

Do the Mormons still believe Adam is god? They used to anyway.
First line: Absolutely...and here it is all these years later, and the same crap is going on. Hmmm, might have something to do with men writing that good book everyone was supposed to follow.

Second: I have no clue... Did/Do Mormons believe that?!? Would a god let another god rip out a rib? Why would a god put up with a snake in his garden... what, no hoes? (Don't you talk trash about dear Lilith!)

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
yeah, if a friggin' fig leaf can hide it away, can't be much for the girls to write home about.
How about TWO fig leaves? (Asking for a friend)
Sponsored