Sponsored

Empire is not the best star wars movie. Why is it everyone always parroting that it is?

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Each trilogy has to be tested in its own time. It’s unfair to equalize TFM with ANH or TFA.
Bullshit. Bad art _never_ ages gracefully.
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Revised. Watched them all this week.

Top 3:
1. Empire Strikes back
2. The last Jedi
3. A new hope

Haven't decided on the rest yet .

Last edited:

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
The top 3 Star Wars movies are:

2. SpaceBalls
I see what you did there but it would have to be #1 on my list. Comb The Desert!

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
photos%2fimages%2ffacebook%2f000%2f298%2f881%2fe3c.jpg

Sponsored

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I see what you did there but it would have to be #1 on my list. Comb The Desert!
We ain't found shit!

Ya, I consider it 100% canonical...and you're right...it's probably best placed at #1.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
And watch that review I posted. It's 70 of the best minutes you can find on YouTube.

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT w/Roush SC
Y’all can eat it I actually really like Solo and still watch it. Love the actors, and it’s not the same old story.

Also like the originals, return of the Jedi being #1. I was born that year.

Sequels are ok, was happy to see original actors on big screen again.

Don’t care for the prequels.

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
All the Star Wars made after Disney gained the rights have been absolute trash. The latest have been so bad that it ruined the franchise for a lot of people, myself included.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
well i do know people stopped bitching about the prequels once Disney's trash hit the theaters. made people realize the prequels weren't that bad after all.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The Last Jedi was garbage. Actually the entire sequel trilogy was garbage. But that’s what happens when you don’t have a concise three part act where you know what the end goal is. Abrams played it too cautious with TFA, Johnson shat on everything in TFA and then ruined Luke Skywalker’s character arc. And then Abrams came back in and threw together whatever he could to conclude the series with way too Little juxtaposition, and the tired old muggufin plot device chase. I honestly liked the storyline from TROS, but they should’ve started with that story in episode 7 and flushed it out over 8 and 9. That’s what you get for piss-poor planning and direction.

I’m a diehard Star Wars fan and have been since I saw ESB in theaters when I was 4. I can forgive the prequels because we already knew how they would end...but the sequels are an abomination.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
The Last Jedi was garbage. Actually the entire sequel trilogy was garbage. But that’s what happens when you don’t have a concise three part act where you know what the end goal is. Abrams played it too cautious with TFA, Johnson shat on everything in TFA and then ruined Luke Skywalker’s character arc. And then Abrams came back in and threw together whatever he could to conclude the series with way too Little juxtaposition, and the tired old muggufin plot device chase. I honestly liked the storyline from TROS, but they should’ve started with that story in episode 7 and flushed it out over 8 and 9. That’s what you get for piss-poor planning and direction.
The last jedi trashed the whole thing. the force awakens was eh ok. if the last jedi would have stuck to the story instead of trying to trash everything and then left more room for story in skywalker instead of abrams trying to clean the mess up we could have had a good triliogy but ryan johnson needs to be send packing and not allowed to make any more movies.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The last jedi trashed the whole thing. the force awakens was eh ok. if the last jedi would have stuck to the story instead of trying to trash everything and then left more room for story in skywalker instead of abrams trying to clean the mess up we could have had a good triliogy but ryan johnson needs to be send packing and not allowed to make any more movies.
I tend to agree that ROTJ was basically the beginning of the end.
The two previous films were saved from Lucas by the special effects and the actors themselves, who were allowed some freedom of speech.

The clunky dialogue of the prequel trilogy was unforgivable. No plot can save a film from that train wreck.

Rogue managed to strike a balance in dialogue and script that few of them seem to find.

The final trilogy had so much promise, but delivered so little IMO.
Sponsored