Sponsored

Mufflers?! Who needs em?! ☠️🤘🏻

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 California Special Oxford White
I agree with Lethal here...thread crapping isn't cool and especially so if it concerns someone's business. Lethal supports this site as a sponsor and they are in business. If the cost is too much, move on to something cheaper. I would hate to think they lost sales because someone who would never even buy the product is complaining about the cost.
So automatically because he's a sponsor of the forum and has a business we're supposed to shut up, bow down and comply. Gotcha.
Sorry the world doesn't work that way. The purpose of the forms are to express your opinions. Agreements or disagreements will happen.
Sponsored

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are not the manufacture. It is silly to complain to the vendor about a set price they have to list it at. Are they not suppose to not advertise becasue some might think the product is too expensive?

Good grief.
I'm well aware they are just the vendor on behalf of the manufacturer. Trying to justify the ridiculous price because the tips are usually $400 is ridiculous. So as a consumer I'm supposed to believe I'm not getting ripped off for paying $300 for a couple of feet of straight pipe? Yeah that's stupidity at its finest.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
So automatically because he's a sponsor of the forum and has a business we're supposed to shut up, bow down and comply. Gotcha.
Sorry the world doesn't work that way. The purpose of the forms are to express your opinions. Agreements or disagreements will happen.
Yes, you should shut your mouth as you are messing with someone's livelihood. Your complaints add nothing. Besides, they have no control over what the manufacturer makes them charge. No one is asking you to bow down or is forcing anything upon you.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm well aware they are just the vendor on behalf of the manufacturer. Trying to justify the ridiculous price because the tips are usually $400 is ridiculous. So as a consumer I'm supposed to believe I'm not getting ripped off for paying $300 for a couple of feet of straight pipe? Yeah that's stupidity at its finest.
Why so mad? Just don't buy it then, no one is ripping you off. Or take it up with the manufacturer. The retailer has no control, you are shouting at the wall.

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why so mad? Just don't buy it then, no one is ripping you off. Or take it up with the manufacturer. The retailer has no control, you are shouting at the wall.
Not mad at all in fact I purchased my Corsa Xtreme from Lethal Performance. I just don't know where you get off telling me I can't have an opinion on a product that is highly overpriced. I don't see other well-established vendors making dumb YouTube videos asking "where's the mufflers?"
Obviously LP will be fine with or without my comments because of Fanboys like yourself.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not mad at all in fact I purchased my Corsa Xtreme from Lethal Performance. I just don't know where you get off telling me I can't have an opinion on a product that is highly overpriced. I don't see other well-established vendors making dumb YouTube videos asking "where's the mufflers?"
Obviously LP will be fine with or without my comments because of Fanboys like yourself.
Well, it is thread crapping and against the forum rules. I am guilty of doing so myself, but never regards what someone does to make money. That is a dick move.

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
As if we control pricing from other manufacturers. lol Are you mad at us for high gas prices too? :cwl:
As a retailer you should have had the same reaction as we all did at those prices. Just goes to show lethal isn’t there for the customer but rather gets bent over by the supplier and takes it without question.

Sponsored

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awe, did you get your feelings hurt? As a retailer you should have had the same reaction as we all did at those prices. Just goes to show lethal isn’t there for the customer but rather gets bent over by the supplier and takes it without question.
Be careful talking about Lethal like that. CJJon won't like it. 🤣

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As a retailer you should have had the same reaction as we all did at those prices. Just goes to show lethal isn’t there for the customer but rather gets bent over by the supplier and takes it without question.
1620830432032.png

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Still don't understand why you think we have any control on what manufacturers price their products at. If you don't like it or can't afford it don't buy it. But don't try and put it on us.

Are you going to go into all the other vendors threads once they post the info about Corsa's new track systems too or will it still come back to Lethal as being the one not for the consumer?

Stop being a Karen and get on with your day.

treborwd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WOW... 5.oh. You just got called a white entitled demanding privileged woman. Oh and let's not forget a racist. Please for the love of God somebody by the stupid Corsa race system so Lethal Performance can afford to hire somebody to handle Public Relations
Screenshots_2021-05-12-10-07-21.png
Sponsored

Last edited: