Sponsored

What is your carvana sell offer for your Gt?

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
So from what you have posted, what's in the fine print of that contract you signed? Can they change the payoff on you after they have or come get the car?

They don't pay you on the spot like Carvana, you're waiting for them to send a check after you have signed it over and relinquished the car? That's the part I don't like about their process. Think of it this way - would you ever turn over your vehicle and let someone you don't know come and get it with the promise of paying for it 3 days later?

Are you still required to carry insurance on it while it's in "processing mode" and in their possession?
Contract basically is just to protect them in the event you didn't disclose damage or listed incorrect information that would change the value of the car. In that case they can make you pay to have the car shipped back or you would have to pick it up. As far as the check I didn't get that far. I went to a dealer and ended up getting a better offer so I canceled the sale\contract.
Sponsored

Bedub76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bret
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Carvana is why I have another mustang. I used their value on my trade a couple of weeks ago and found a dealer to match the trade. They had a leftover 2020 GT that had been on the lot since November. Needless to say I did quite well. Just checked Carvana on the new mustang and their offer is a little over 5K more than what I paid for it. Lol. Crazy used car market.

BimmerDriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
GT convertible w/3 pedals, BMW M550i
Carvana is why I have another mustang. I used their value on my trade a couple of weeks ago and found a dealer to match the trade. They had a leftover 2020 GT that had been on the lot since November. Needless to say I did quite well. Just checked Carvana on the new mustang and their offer is a little over 5K more than what I paid for it. Lol. Crazy used car market.
Aren't you tempted to make a quick $5K?

How much of a discount did you get on the leftover 2020, if you don't mind me asking? I queried my dealer on one, and they'll only discount it $1500 plus a $4K rebate from Ford. And then they add back $500 ADP and $700 doc fee. So it's like a $300 discount.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
[/QUOTE]
For a 2017? That's staggering.

Yes it is. And I'm sorely tempted to take it. But, I've reconsidered the Mach 1 I was looking at. It's not the color I was really wanting. It's a 700A, with the red calipers and dark wheels. I like the Red Line interior in mine too much i guess.

Bedub76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bret
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Aren't you tempted to make a quick $5K?

How much of a discount did you get on the leftover 2020, if you don't mind me asking? I queried my dealer on one, and they'll only discount it $1500 plus a $4K rebate from Ford. And then they add back $500 ADP and $700 doc fee. So it's like a $300 discount.
I paid 30K (before tags/tax/title) for a no option 6 speed GT.

Wanted a 301a but they were not giving them away like the base GTs

Sponsored

jbanh100

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3 Performance
Anyone sold their accident reported mustang? I talked to a guy and he got 25k on his gen2 with 50k miles however that was at carmax.

obviously through the internet these online dealers can’t gauge the damage estimates unless it’s seen in person so I’m sure that influenced by price of 24,999 for a loaded 19 with 14k miles through carvanaHouston too

if only I didn’t have an accident in mine this decision would be a no brainer

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vroom offered 34,900 2017 GT Premium with 17k miles.

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT w/Roush SC
After my offer from Vroom I browsed online at what’s out there... it’s a wash since you’ll pay a premium when buying something else..

Unless you’re totally eliminating an extra vehicle..

It takes no effort to get a GT to the $50K+ price range.. I just can’t see myself spending $50K on a car... I guess $50k is the new $20k eh ? Lol
You can get a new GT w/roush supercharger from Granger for ~$42k like I did. 🚀

Sponsored

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Anyone sold their accident reported mustang? I talked to a guy and he got 25k on his gen2 with 50k miles however that was at carmax.

obviously through the internet these online dealers can’t gauge the damage estimates unless it’s seen in person so I’m sure that influenced by price of 24,999 for a loaded 19 with 14k miles through carvanaHouston too

if only I didn’t have an accident in mine this decision would be a no brainer

I took mine to carmax with cylinders 5, 6, and 8 low compression so the car needs an engine, its a 2017 gt base manual and they offered me 23k for it. 44k miles on it.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I took mine to carmax with cylinders 5, 6, and 8 low compression so the car needs an engine, its a 2017 gt base manual and they offered me 23k for it. 44k miles on it.
Did you sell it to them?

Robert3487

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Did you sell it to them?
I'm really tempted but after looking at prices for this same car with similar miles around 30k I'm thinking I should just fix it and keep it. The cost of engine replacement for labor and new engine is $9,800. Another shop quoted me $10,600. But I want to supercharge it, so I'm debating on spending 20k to get this car where I want it or sell it and just buy something that already comes supercharged for 50k'ish used. Specifically I was looking at the camaro zl1 @ 650hp.

jhunt47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Y
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
You can get a new GT w/roush supercharger from Granger for ~$42k like I did. 🚀
Sorry I’ve looked and there a a couple dealers named this.
Can you point me in the right direction that’s what I’m wanting to do

Stranger706

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT w/Roush SC
Sorry I’ve looked and there a a couple dealers named this.
Can you point me in the right direction that’s what I’m wanting to do
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/2021-roush-supercharger-granger-ford.156538/

Basically you special order your GT 4% below invoice then add either:

Stage 1 is $8500 installed (700hp)
Stage 2 is $9000 installed (750hp)

And you either pick it up at the dealer or have it shipped to your house like I'm doing. Looks like there will be some extra delay with the plants closing for several weeks. But the used car bubble is supposed to last all year and the value of my Mustang keeps going up while the price of a new GT stays the same so its actually a good thing right now.
Sponsored