Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
2745DE86-0CB9-43FC-99FE-80E4087B20FA.jpg

...fair question, to be decided in person?!?
I remember reading someone on here was at the unveiling of the Mach 1 last year. Said it was in between avalanche and lead foot, but much closer to avalanche.
Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
I remember reading someone on here was at the unveiling of the Mach 1 last year. Said it was in between avalanche and lead foot, but much closer to avalanche.
that makes sense...cause my avatar is full sunlight at high noon, and the pic was more late afternoon in the shade.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB

f2e524d1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
1969/2021 Mustang Mach 1
within the 100 mile radius of me, 6 are JFG and 1 is blue.
At least you have new Mach 1s in your area. There are zero around here in North Louisiana and apparently no allocations. I've been watching the Baton Rouge area with Ford's Inventory Search, and yeah, mostly FJG. I've seen one Race Red Mach 1 in Dallas. I wanted to drive over and see it but it was gone the next day. I was torn between a black 2021 (same as my '69) or RR but decided to stick with black (thanks to @ChitownStang's photos!). I've seen you mention before about wanting red interior to match your '71. I'm in the same situation: no white interior offered. Ford should have allowed all the interior/exterior colors for the Mach 1.

Hope it works out with you on getting a 2021! I know I wanted a 50th-year Mach 1 in 2019 but IMO the electric SUV got in the way... It's great that the '71-72 Mach 1 owners will get one (though Ford should have a 50th anniversary package for '21-22). Best of luck!

Sponsored

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
At least you have new Mach 1s in your area. There are zero around here in North Louisiana and apparently no allocations. I've been watching the Baton Rouge area with Ford's Inventory Search, and yeah, mostly FJG. I've seen one Race Red Mach 1 in Dallas. I wanted to drive over and see it but it was gone the next day. I was torn between a black 2021 (same as my '69) or RR but decided to stick with black (thanks to @ChitownStang's photos!). I've seen you mention before about wanting red interior to match your '71. I'm in the same situation: no white interior offered. Ford should have allowed all the interior/exterior colors for the Mach 1.

Hope it works out with you on getting a 2021! I know I wanted a 50th-year Mach 1 in 2019 but IMO the electric SUV got in the way... It's great that the '71-72 Mach 1 owners will get one (though Ford should have a 50th anniversary package for '21-22). Best of luck!
three words...

call.
zach.
now.

😁

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Simple, compare paint codes.....

Here's to Ford opening up the color palette for '22. :thumbsup: There's a need for more choices.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
FJG is a little darker right? Been awhile since I’ve seen an avalanche gt350 in person. I do know that FJG is the same as cactus gray on the Broncos.
I think there's more blue in Avalanche. In direct sunlight the FJG washes out more than Avalanche and looks more like a dirty white than a light but still distinctly gray color nee Avalanche.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hello Zack. Speaking of speculation, we have a raging thread on Adaptive Cruise Control (or the lack of it) on the 2021 Mach 1. We know it doesn't have it but no one knows why. Is it possible to get a little insight as to why? Thank you.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/why-no-adaptive-cruise-on-mach1.157655/page-15#post-3225771
So I'm under the impression there's no adaptive cruise on the GT350. That is correct right?

My best guess would be that it is a space constraint issue. You have all the coolers that were engineered for the GT350 and the Mach 1 Front bumper/grille is open to accomodate those. Generally speadking that is where the ACC sensor is located on the car, so it would interfere with that and they weren't going to reinvent the wheel and re-engineer the coolers to fit differently for a relatively small run of production.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So I'm under the impression there's no adaptive cruise on the GT350. That is correct right?

My best guess would be that it is a space constraint issue. You have all the coolers that were engineered for the GT350 and the Mach 1 Front bumper/grille is open to accomodate those. Generally speadking that is where the ACC sensor is located on the car, so it would interfere with that and they weren't going to reinvent the wheel and re-engineer the coolers to fit differently for a relatively small run of production.
That's right Zach. Many of us believe it is a packaging issue but other feel it is just Ford screwing with Mach 1 owners. We need the truth. We "can" handle it! :like:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

yeah, I am waiting on robinson brothers to get one, surprised they don't. I'm about 10 minutes from there so I can sched a test drive. hollingsworth is about 25 minutes away so no time during lunch. noone has a HP one yet though. :/

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB

Exactly what I said. This I got from my Ford dealer rep as well.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB