Sponsored

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
I noticed a Twister Orange Mach 1 HP in Canada that had cloth Recaro seats, but the ones I've seen from the US all have leather Recaros. Don't know why there would be a difference.
Sponsored

Wraith272

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I noticed a Twister Orange Mach 1 HP in Canada that had cloth Recaro seats, but the ones I've seen from the US all have leather Recaros. Don't know why there would be a difference.
Base Mach 1's have cloth, Mach 1 Premiums have leather. Both can have the Handling Package

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I usually hate gray cars but that color looks good on these two.
It is a nice contrast. We've been luck enough to see all 3 wheel choices in person too.

The Fighter Jet gray with the Handling package wheels is very nice! I was trying to figure out a way to talk my wife into ordering a new car. :like:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I was trying to figure out a way to talk my wife into ordering a new car. :like:
Sometimes it’s better to ask for forgiveness than permission!:wink:

My wife initially put up a fuss about the Mach till I said “will you divorce me if I get it?” She said “well, no, but blah blah blah...” I stopped listening after the well no:)

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

My wife initially put up a fuss about the Mach till I said “will you divorce me if I get it?” She said “well, no, but blah blah blah...” I stopped listening after the well no:)
My wife has been extremely supportive of this purchase. It wasn’t until she saw the quote for PPF and ceramic coating that I noticed her looking up attorneys.....

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
My wife has been extremely supportive of this purchase. It wasn’t until she saw the quote for PPF and ceramic coating that I noticed her looking up attorneys.....
Just curious, what was your quote for PPF and ceramic coating?

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

My problem is I don't want to sell my other mustangs either.

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Just curious, what was your quote for PPF and ceramic coating?
$4000 for front bumper, fenders, hood, headlights, mirrors, lower side portion below the stripes, in front of the rear wheels, and the black rear deck lid. And all topped with ceramic. They appear to do great work. It’s just tough to swallow when you don’t notice it like you would if you spent that money on a supercharger or something you notice every time you drive.

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
$4000 for front bumper, fenders, hood, headlights, mirrors, lower side portion below the stripes, in front of the rear wheels, and the black rear deck lid. And all topped with ceramic. They appear to do great work. It’s just tough to swallow when you don’t notice it like you would if you spent that money on a supercharger or something you notice every time you drive.
A supercharger is never a bad idea. 👍