Do you take cell phone pics constantly of your s550 ? Post them here !!!

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
My ex tried parking my car once and by the time she was done half of the front bumper was hanging down to the ground! :-0
That's a good reason for her to be your ex. :crackup:

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
That's a good reason for her to be your ex. :crackup:
LOL, I had torn my calf muscle down to my back ankle so it was a really bad day for driving and trust me she told me she wasn't comfortable driving it! 50% of my clips that was holding up the bumper completely broke off but the good thing is I had found the quick latch as a temp fix to prevent filing a claim! Funny thing is, when the summer came some idiot with an X4 SUV with a bike hitch was trying to parallel park in between my car and keep driving his bike and the hitch into my front bumper, AYFKM! So I was very lucky to have gotten into that accident with that idiot and got a brand new bumper replaced through the claim, total cost for the repair through insurance was $4400CAD.

It had never occurred to me at the time that I could've gotten the new GT500 front bumper as apart of the insurance claim for the replacement part!

Quick Latch.jpg

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
I got Maggie washed today.
1617747094078.png

shinoda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost HPP
A few new shots with my VS08 Forged wheels! I love these things!

20210404_165125.jpg

20210404_164935.jpg

20210404_165050.jpg
Freaking awesome looking wheels. I go "wow" out loud every time I see them. Making me want that setup 😎

JohnnyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'20 Mustang GT, '17 Expedition, '04 LS430
Drake rear diffuser? How do you like it?
Yes sir.

What I like: it was a cheap and easy way to add pseudo GT350 look to the rear valance. Took a whopping 15min to install. And I think it looks great from certain angles.

What I don't like: the mounting hardware started to rust after a couple weeks. The piece is pretty narrow and when looking from a higher angle it really shows.
IMG_0292.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

For the price and ease of install I would recommend. That said I'm considering replacing it with an OEM GT350 or GT500 rear with the close out panel.

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Ceramic Pro 9H mirror reflection. I was getting into selling this stuff but the "real" good stuff is approx. $185 per/30ml and the crap that we're all buying from these auto detailing shops have way too much carrier fluid and not enough of the good stuff! I must of tried over 15+ Ceramic coatings and nothing comes close to the Ceramic Pro 9H. I've also tried these cheap $30-$50 ceramic's and some are so bad you would have to apply the same solution a dozen times to get what the 9H Pro would give you in 1-2 applications...

Ceramic 9H Pro.jpg
C2.jpg

Last edited:

kai20035

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter Who
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Yes sir.

What I like: it was a cheap and easy way to add pseudo GT350 look to the rear valance. Took a whopping 15min to install. And I think it looks great from certain angles.

What I don't like: the mounting hardware started to rust after a couple weeks. The piece is pretty narrow and when looking from a higher angle it really shows.
IMG_0292.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

For the price and ease of install I would recommend. That said I'm considering replacing it with an OEM GT350 or GT500 rear with the close out panel.
Go with the GT500 rear diffuser, it looks awesome! I have a base 16 GT (Non PP) so even finding this diffuser wasn't easy! I took a chance on buying a RTR knock-off PP diffuser off on Ebay trying to make it fit but found our that the base model GT diffuser area is actually wider than the PP package, go figure! Don't think many people know this because you would had to go buy a RTR diffuser to have found it out the hard way cause most S550 guys would just say , "Hey it's not going to work unless you do some heavily modifications to make it fit!', it won't work period! Only available diffuser back then that non PP had was that crap MMD diffuser "which I did had & very expensive" that came out and now below in this pic is probably the best one on the market which I had painted myself to make it look better, don't like the matte black finish!

Wickerbill 2.jpg
Paint 2.png
Paint 1.png

Last edited:

93coupe/stroked

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2020 ecoboost base auto metalic
Back at the track in stagging lanes with a $90,000 mercedes next to me.
20210402_175048.jpg

Best run for that night with Cobb stage one 93 octane and no E85 in tank.
20210402_202031.jpg

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Yes sir.

IMG_0292.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

Levittownford sell a kit for what you want. Not sure if you have seen it. I was going to get the Drake until I saw the real deal. I am considering this for next years upgrade.
https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/gt500diffuserkit.html