Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
dang it! I had more or less decided to wait a year.....
Rear seat delete as well.

Would be good if he could comment on how the A10 felt compared to the M6
I have asked in the comments

Last edited:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I asked
1617722488177.png

Evans answer
1617722377104.png

I would think with this in mind the M1 won't be that far off a GT350s pace on some road courses
I’ve said it on here before, the HP car with auto is going to give the Shelby a serious run for it’s money. While it’s down on power, it has a tire advantage and the auto is going to make it very fast. Can’t wait to see track times.

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Watching this, I am almost ashamed to be buying one because I will never take it around a track like this, the way it is meant to be driven. It will be cautious canyon carving and car shows. Makes me feel like a benchwarmer on a championship team who never plays but still gets a trophy :crackup:

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
How long can a valve bodied auto last when abusing it up and down the range of gears for extended periods and under harsh/hot conditions.

It better have some SERIOUS cooling, as anyone who's ever towed anything up and down hills and mountains in an auto will tell you it's a fast way to burn up a transmission. I can imagine that thing getting HOT HOT HOT.

Ripping off some 1/4 or 1/2 miles is one thing, shifting 500 times on a hot track session is quite another duty altogether.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
How long can a valve bodied auto last when abusing it up and down the range of gears for extended periods and under harsh/hot conditions.

It better have some SERIOUS cooling, as anyone who's ever towed anything up and down hills and mountains in an auto will tell you it's a fast way to burn up a transmission. I can imagine that thing getting HOT HOT HOT.

Ripping off some 1/4 or 1/2 miles is one thing, shifting 500 times on a hot track session is quite another duty altogether.
Look at how the Auto ZL1 owners are doing. That should give you a hint. They are using GM's version of the 10 spd with even more power going through it.

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
I asked
1617722488177.png

Evans answer
1617722377104.png

I would think with this in mind the M1 won't be that far off a GT350s pace on some road courses
Yeah on tight courses where lower end torque out of the corners matters, I could see that.

The A10 in that video sounds like it is ripping through gears quick!

mduck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT M6 2018 Orange Fury, Mach 1 on order
dang it! I had more or less decided to wait a year.....
Rear seat delete as well.

Would be good if he could comment on how the A10 felt compared to the M6
I have asked in the comments
Another one =)
"The gearbox is fantastic... this is a really good manual gearbox..."

Sounds like both the A10 and the M6 is doing a great job in delivering experiences with the Mach 1´s

Sponsored

faser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
scott
Vehicle(s)
mustang/cadillac
Another one =)
"The gearbox is fantastic... this is a really good manual gearbox..."

Sounds like both the A10 and the M6 is doing a great job in delivering experiences with the Mach 1´s
Good vid. The guy really does not need the stupid mask driving a car. Get CNN out of your head and live your life.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Sounds like this guy really enjoyed himself. If I were to get a Mach 1, it wouldn't be for track work. I would simply buy it for the looks because I think it looks way better than the GT. A used GT350, however, is a different story. ESPECIALLY with the Voodoo engine on the table.

-SG

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve said it on here before, the HP car with auto is going to give the Shelby a serious run for it’s money
I don't get this fascination? I hope the Mach1 is 3 seconds off the pace and we can put this idiotic theme to rest already. No, I'm not an acolyte for the GT350, rather TIRES, weather, and more so the DRIVER is what dictates lap times. So what if the Mach1 in the hands of Randy can get "close", you (no you personally Atlas, I mean random even advanced track rat) can't even come close, so the point is entirely moot.

What are you going to do when a MT82 GT/PP1 costing 15,000 less blows your Mach1 doors off at a track outing?

Last edited:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I don't get this fascination? I hope the Mach1 is 3 seconds off the pace and we can put this idiotic theme to rest already.
What is there not to get? You don't understand why some people are interested in comparing different cars to each other? because its fun and its something interesting to talk about.

No, I'm not an acolyte for the GT350, rather TIRES, weather, and more so the DRIVER is what dictates lap times. So what if the Mach1 in the hands of Randy can get "close", you (no you personally Atlas, I mean random even advanced track rat) can't even come close, so the point is entirely moot.

What are you going to do when a MT82 GT/PP1 blows your Mach1 doors off at your track outing?
do you enjoy anything in life or is it all negative? a group of car guys......comparing different models to each other......some of us hoping that the underdog model, the "parts bin special" matches the higher end model on a track.....is that upsetting to you? take your car out for a cruise and relax. there's no reason to worry so much about what other people find interesting.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
do you enjoy anything in life or is it all negative?
Life is pain. Life is futile, dust in the wind, it matters not - so I'll put me down for 'negative'. :)
some of us hoping that the underdog model, the "parts bin special" matches the higher end model on a track
I was reacting to the "breathless" hope that somehow the A10 was going to equalize or exceed the GT350. It might, we don't know yet. But it struck me as a particularly useless thing to even ponder let alone grasp at.
Sponsored