Official GT350 Track Attack Attendance Thread

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
Unless it changed for 2021 there are driving guests & non driving guests with respectively big hard to miss cost differences. I was a driving guest in 19 Utah and did EVERYTHING my brother in law did with the only difference being GT350 owners got GT350s day 1 and driving guests get race prepared Mustang GT's (same as what the racing school usually uses). The GT350's are owned by Ford for the 1 day part of purchase perc hence not being available for others or on the 2nd day.
Also, and likely this is repeat info, but Day 2 both owners & their driving guests are in Mustang GT's (in the past Boss Mustang based track cars with slicks was an option - now it seems SC2 tires is the option).

In our class most was in for 2 days, there were I think about 5 or 6 driving guests, there were some non driving spouses, and a couple of older non driving teens there. Yes, the non driving guests ie. teens were somewhat like pit crews/observers. These kids are likely use to their parents GT350 obsession ;-) Suggestion: give them a video capture task and that will both pass the time and give really nice b roll footage. In the end everyone (drivers & non driver guests) get to do the ride along with a pro hot lap which is a great reward for non driving observers too. Both days if doing a 2 day there is hot lap to cap each driving days (I assume they still do this). Be sure to video or snap pics of your guests during hot laps when you're just observing because from what I recall the pro photographer (day 1 only) is done, probably organizing content from earlier shots, before that part.

In Utah the year before we had the banquet and any in-car instruction was staff in the passenger seat but other than that same same same in terms of what they provide for the program...even the lunches sound the same as pre-covid. Have fun.
I can confirm all of the above from my experience in July of 2020 at my 2 days at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
Sponsored

ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Unless it changed for 2021 there are driving guests & non driving guests with respectively big hard to miss cost differences. I was a driving guest in 19 Utah and did EVERYTHING my brother in law did with the only difference being GT350 owners got GT350s day 1 and driving guests get race prepared Mustang GT's (same as what the racing school usually uses). The GT350's are owned by Ford for the 1 day part of purchase perc hence not being available for others or on the 2nd day.
Also, and likely this is repeat info, but Day 2 both owners & their driving guests are in Mustang GT's (in the past Boss Mustang based track cars with slicks was an option - now it seems SC2 tires is the option).
Yeah agree, I should have mentioned that my guest was a non driving guest. We did have one driving guest in the group, and he did drive a GT. The non driving guests just rode with the person they attended the day with.

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Does this include 2020 GT350s?
I've just started to read about this program on here, so it's new to me.
I haven't gotten thru this entire thread yet...

-RAC-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Does this include 2020 GT350s?
I've just started to read about this program on here, so it's new to me.
I haven't gotten thru this entire thread yet...
Better call them to get put on the wait list .. as I currently am.

Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Better call them to get put on the wait list .. as I currently am.
I will be.
I did something similar at Bondurant when I bought a C6 Corvette back in 2011.
The dealer set it up. I'm guessing Ford doesn't send out info on this one?

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I will be.
Ford does send out info, but you don't have to wait to receive it. By doing so, you may miss the opportunity altogether, particularly since this is the last year. You just need your VIN:
https://www.gt350trackattack.com/

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Thanks guys. I'll get rolling on this soon. Gotta read thru this thread as well!

Enduro Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT PP (RIP)
I will be.
I have a 2020 that I bought a year ago. Good dealership experience overall, but they didn't tell me squat about the Track Attack or the Owner's Supplement. If it weren't for these forums , I might never have known about either of these.

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I have a 2020 that I bought a year ago. Good dealership experience overall, but they didn't tell me squat about the Track Attack or the Owner's Supplement. If it weren't for these forums , I might never have known about either of these.
You should have gotten a letter in the mail from FP

Sponsored

Enduro Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should have gotten a letter in the mail from FP
One year later and I'm still waiting! Chalk this up to Covid-19, I guess? Once I called the FP hotline and gave my VIN, everything was sorted.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
One year later and I'm still waiting! Chalk this up to Covid-19, I guess? Once I called the FP hotline and gave my VIN, everything was sorted.
I bought my ‘19 new last June.
I received the track attack letter within a couple months. So COVID or not, you should have received it.
Did you get your owner’s package?

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
I called the racing school. Unfortunately they don't have any dates available at this time.
They took my name & number in case they add more dates...

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I called the racing school. Unfortunately they don't have any dates available at this time.
They took my name & number in case they add more dates...
As I said earlier, it would be a real bummer if everyone who bought one of these amazing cars was not offered the Track Attack just due to lack of available spots.
I would document your contacts JIC this goes south on you and others. If you cannot attend through no fault of your own, maybe they’ll offer something else.

Enduro Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought my ‘19 new last June.
I received the track attack letter within a couple months. So COVID or not, you should have received it.
Did you get your owner’s package?
Bought my 2020 last April—no track attack letter or package received in the three months after. Called Ford Performance in July, provided proof of purchase and got my Supplement two weeks later.
Sponsored