Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
If you have the order number, your dealer can obtain your VIN number for you..
I got my order number almost 3 weeks ago. I asked the assistant manager Monday and he said I might know something next week. Talked with the salesman today and he said they don’t tell him anything. General manager tomorrow.
Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I got my order number almost 3 weeks ago. I asked the assistant manager Monday and he said I might know something next week. Talked with the salesman today and he said they don’t tell him anything. General manager tomorrow.
I spoke Ford Performance and was told if the dealer has the order number, he can get the VIN number from them.

Goblinchaser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
hmmm, I'll chase him up next week then.
Definitely should, I didn’t chase up the VIN and had notification vehicle just built. I was expecting it to take at least another month before build was due.

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Anyone else ordering a base with cloth interior? I am on the fence and not sure if I would regret it.

Shopping GTs... to get a GT PP1 401a w/ magneride is about the same cost as a base mach 1.

With PP1, 401a, and magneride being standard on base Mach 1. I guess it makes sense as long as you can live with cloth interior.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Anyone else ordering a base with cloth interior? I am on the fence and not sure if I would regret it.

Shopping GTs... to get a GT PP1 401a w/ magneride is about the same cost as a base mach 1.

With PP1, 401a, and magneride being standard on base Mach 1. I guess it makes sense as long as you can live with cloth interior.
For the extra $1595 on the Mach for leather seats with heat/cool and heated steering wheel, I think it's well worth it... when I test drove the Mach the first thing I noticed was how comfortable the seats were. I remember the first thing I noticed about my 2018 base was how horribly uncomfortable the cloth seats were. It felt like the seat padding or construction was different on the Mach which doesn't make sense, you'd think Ford would just slap the leather cover on instead of the cloth, but it sure felt great.

Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
I'd never do leather. Incredibly frustrating that Ford locks FJG behind other options.
I'm pretty sure this is literally just because of the orange accent on the leather seats. Even though I'm sure plenty of people would have been fine with cloth seats with no orange accent.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
If they're trying to do a throwback to the 1969 Mach 1, I think they have to do the stripe. And back then the seats were naugahyde which is just a fancy name for vinyl.

Sponsored

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
I'm pretty sure this is literally just because of the orange accent on the leather seats. Even though I'm sure plenty of people would have been fine with cloth seats with no orange accent.
Except the Recaro's don't get an orange accent, so it doesn't even make sense in that context.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60