Sponsored

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
I heard stories of brand new GT3s going through the infield...only a 20K repair bill
I don't doubt it that last turn has claimed many cars. Its a fast track so margins for error are small, big pucker factor around many areas of the course.

Another time I saw a new Camaro ZL1 blow ALL of its airbags on track, I guess the sensors are super sensitive and just the G forces of elevation changes on the track set them off. He was fighting the side curtain airbag to poke his head out of the door window to see! He also had a front seat passenger which made it more comical. Cars were flying past him for a few moments as officials were trying to figure out what was going on, paying attention to the flag man is important. Obviously a VERY dangerous situation.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I don't doubt it that last turn has claimed many cars. Its a fast track so margins for error are small, big pucker factor around many areas of the course.

Another time I saw a new Camaro ZL1 blow ALL of its airbags on track, I guess the sensors are super sensitive and just the G forces of elevation changes on the track set them off. He was fighting the side curtain airbag to poke his head out of the door window to see! He also had a front seat passenger which made it more comical. Cars were flying past him for a few moments as officials were trying to figure out what was going on, paying attention to the flag man is important. Obviously a VERY dangerous situation.
I would definitely have to change my shorts if all the airbags went off suddenly like that on a track lmao

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I only see the wheels on the front car and the splitters I thought are put on AFTER the car arrives...
Those cars have arrived. I highly doubt Ford would ship an HP car to a magazine for testing/publicity without the front splitter on it

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Those cars have arrived. I highly doubt Ford would ship an HP car to a magazine for testing/publicity without the front splitter on it
Considering they have been shipping BULLIT covers to MACHI owners with the correct VIN number on them, you sure about that? LOL.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Considering they have been shipping BULLIT covers to MACHI owners with the correct VIN number on them, you sure about that? LOL.
Lol I know Ford does weird things at times

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
still waiting for one proper review
I mean really, other than Shelby bias Raiti (not that I consider him a real review) we haven't seen 1 real review. Where's Motor Trend, Car and Driver, Kellys Blue Book even Doug DeMuro.

Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
I mean really, other than Shelby bias Raiti (not that I consider him a real review) we haven't seen 1 real review. Where's Motor Trend, Car and Driver, Kellys Blue Book even Doug DeMuro.
Wondering myself

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
All the major publications would have been there on Wednesday for the drives............the reviews will be embargoed for a short while, then all the reviews will be released on the same day. I'd expect them in less than a week.