Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
As a 60+ year old I do believe in loyalty. I have my 20th Mustang on order at MSRP (had to wait for the HP). I have bought a 2007 GT500 at MSRP, two GT350's , one at MSRP and the second 1K over cost as well as a 2013 Boss 302 priced so low I had to pay to put gas in the car (also ordered from the dealer). My relationship with the dealer has resulted in some great work post purchase and many discounts on maintenance etc. Point is that my relationship has gone beyond the retail front and developed into friendships. It's not for everyone and we as a society are entering a time when loyalty is becoming a fleeting thing on many fronts. Many on this site are on their first and perhaps last Mustang and will buy a Camaro or Supra next. Nothing wrong with that but it does show that there is truth to your comments and observations. Be blessed and hope that everyone is able to get the deal that they are happy with no matter what you pay.
Well, it’s still early, but Bob, you’ve got my vote for “post of the day”. Beautifully said, so I’ll just leave it here. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to reading your future posts.
Sponsored

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
As a 60+ year old I do believe in loyalty. I have my 20th Mustang on order at MSRP (had to wait for the HP). I have bought a 2007 GT500 at MSRP, two GT350's , one at MSRP and the second 1K over cost as well as a 2013 Boss 302 priced so low I had to pay to put gas in the car (also ordered from the dealer). My relationship with the dealer has resulted in some great work post purchase and many discounts on maintenance etc. Point is that my relationship has gone beyond the retail front and developed into friendships. It's not for everyone and we as a society are entering a time when loyalty is becoming a fleeting thing on many fronts. Many on this site are on their first and perhaps last Mustang and will buy a Camaro or Supra next. Nothing wrong with that but it does show that there is truth to your comments and observations. Be blessed and hope that everyone is able to get the deal that they are happy with no matter what you pay.
Mentioned it earlier that some people still value dealer relationships...

That orange looks sweet, wish mu Bullitt's sills lit up

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Mentioned it earlier that some people still value dealer relationships...

That orange looks sweet, wish mu Bullitt's sills lit up
Sorry. I've developed a bad habit of reading many of the post starting at the end. I'm sure that I'm missing a great deal of valuable info. Appreciate the feedback.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
said it before and I’ll say it again I’m sofa king happy with the black. Can’t fucking wait!
I think the black with the orange stripes would look killer. The red is ok, but more people do red with a black car than any other color IMO. Orange would be unique.

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
said it before and I’ll say it again I’m sofa king happy with the black. Can’t fucking wait!
Driver's door looks to be misaligned or sprung on the black one.

Sponsored

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Comes down to... Is it a transaction (for most yes) or is it a relationship?

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
Very true.
I used to buy my Mustangs at $500 over dealer invoice because of a lasting friendship with the general manager at the local Ford dealer. I bought several Mustangs from him alone.
I once checked out his pricing from another dealership and they were $2300 more- and this was in the '80's when Mustangs were not too pricy to begin with. Sadly, this manager went with another non-Ford dealer, so I had to look elsewhere, but they never came close to his prices.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
some 2021 Velocity Blue mach1 pics...

2021VBmach1_a.JPG
2021VBmach1_b.JPG
2021VBmach1_c.JPG
2021VBmach1_d.JPG
2021VBmach1_e.JPG
2021VBmach1_f.JPG
2021VBmach1_g.JPG
2021VBmach1_h.JPG
2021VBmach1_i.JPG
2021VBmach1_j.JPG
2021VBmach1_k.JPG
2021VBmach1_l.JPG
2021VBmach1_m.JPG
Thanks buddy. That is my car color and wheels... now I'm really chomping to get it. 37 days to go (maybe). So, in person, do the white accent lines "pop" for you?

Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Thanks buddy. That is my car color and wheels... now I'm really chomping to get it. 37 days to go (maybe). So, in person, do the white accent lines "pop" for you?
Thanks Buddy. Now I'm really impatient (LOL). It looks sweet to me. Do you think the white accent lines "pop".