Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
It’s so weird for me coming from a manual.
There’s so many modes in this 10-speed!
Trying not to go over 4K rpm’s is tuff in sport mode. And where’s the clutch?? Lol
Also, The digital dash is so cool!
:rockon: It'll take a while ............ I still to this day, try stabbing a non existent third pedal. :facepalm: Grand daughter looks at the pictures and asks, "Does he do weddings ?"
:crackup:
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Congrats! For some reason I really like the Mach 1 in black, more so than other mustang. Must be the red accents? I told myself no more black cars but I keep looking at these and really liking them.
Yeah, my thoughts too. Sadly,as I have a serial number, Zack said no changes. Now if FoMoCo would kindly build the car!

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I know... $100 for another set of Weathertechs in my future.
There’s unique white stitching around these that weren’t on my 15
Imho, the Ford all weather mats are much better than the Weathertech. I bought mine thru Steeda in FL.

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Imho, the Ford all weather mats are much better than the Weathertech. I bought mine thru Steeda in FL.
I'll have to check those out. I thought the weather techs are better because they go up the sides.

codereddew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
congrats on the purchase! anyone know of any major differences in the 10speed autos from 2018-2020 GTs compared to these?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
congrats on the purchase! anyone know of any major differences in the 10speed autos from 2018-2020 GTs compared to these?
I know there is new cooling for the 10-speed and I believe enhanced shifting.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Congrats ! beautiful car

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
It'll take a while
Could be just few days, I adapted very quickly when I switched, but of course one needs to be careful in the first few weeks, it could end up ugly if you mix up the pedals.

anyone know of any major differences in the 10speed autos from 2018-2020 GTs compared to these?
It has upgraded torque convertor, additional oil cooler and new sporty calibration.

I'm also eager to read how it does in practice :)

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Are the seats as comfortable / supportive as they look? I hadn't paid much attention to the Mach 1.....

I actually prefer my '19 base cloth seats over the leather seats, and if the Ford Recaro seats where a bit wider, I'd have already found a pair. (6'3" 230lbs -they just are too constricting around my shoulders / chest area).

Are these seats from the Ford parts pin or were they created for the Mach 1? I need to sit in a Mach 1 to find out I guess...

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
I like the seats, need to sit in one of these babies soon and see if I need to replace seats or the whole car lol

Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Are the seats as comfortable / supportive as they look? I hadn't paid much attention to the Mach 1.....

I actually prefer my '19 base cloth seats over the leather seats, and if the Ford Recaro seats where a bit wider, I'd have already found a pair. (6'3" 230lbs -they just are too constricting around my shoulders / chest area).

Are these seats from the Ford parts pin or were they created for the Mach 1? I need to sit in a Mach 1 to find out I guess...
The seats are the same as in the Bullitt but with an accent stripe (grey/orange with the appearance package) on the backrest. They are very comfortable and the heating/cooling feature is nice. Some say these are less prone to sagging/wrinkling than the regular leather seats. If you're buying as an all-round car , they are pretty damn good. If your focus is on tracking, go with the Recaros as they provide way more lateral support.

Polski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marek
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP2 401A
Vehicle Showcase
The seats are the same as in the Bullitt but with an accent stripe (grey/orange with the appearance package) on the backrest. They are very comfortable and the heating/cooling feature is nice. Some say these are less prone to sagging/wrinkling than the regular leather seats. If you're buying as an all-round car , they are pretty damn good. If your focus is on tracking, go with the Recaros as they provide way more lateral support.
I can see why the "sagging" will not be a problem here, way more stitching that in the regular seats.

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
The seats are very comfortable, and give the retro look.
Driving on the highway last night is Sport+ was awesome.. I think I may of hit 5500rpm's a few times on accident...doh. Trying to break this thing in under 4k rpms is very difficult! lol
And I was doing 90mph not even knowing it, sooo smooth.. I think all the aero in this car makes a huge difference at higher speeds.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Warm it up fully and let it eat. Vary load and RPM frequently. Don't drive it like Grandma would.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
The seats are very comfortable, and give the retro look.
Driving on the highway last night is Sport+ was awesome.. I think I may of hit 5500rpm's a few times on accident...doh. Trying to break this thing in under 4k rpms is very difficult! lol
And I was doing 90mph not even knowing it, sooo smooth.. I think all the aero in this car makes a huge difference at higher speeds.
Would love some video of the sound. I’ve seen one that stangmode did recently against GT350 and I personally think the Mach sounds better. Throatier
Sponsored