Stainless Works no longer selling anything labeled "Offroad Use Only"

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
If procharger sells you a carb legal kit, it comes with a tune. The tune is 99% of what makes it carb legal.
I have an Eco. This might be tricky to fit.
Sponsored

MKL_DS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
I have an Eco. This might be tricky to fit.
Same story, if someone wants to sell you a larger drop in turbo, they just have to show that it will not impact emissions negatively and then they will be able to sell it.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The process for making law is spelled out in the constitution. It must pass the House and Senate then get signed by the President.

Tell me which of these environmental laws have gone through that process?

No need NONE have.

The Constitution was taught in grade school up into the 70's

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
It's amazing how many constitution and law experts we have in this forum. I feel I don't even need to go to law school after reading so many of these posts as I am fully educated now.
I actually went to law school, you can't imagine how painful some of these posts are for me to read.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
The public schools have convinced close to 50% of the population that the climate is changing and we all are gonna die if we continue to use fossil fuels. They also managed to convince people the air is more polluted today than it ever was.

Both things are false

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Itā€™s a bunch of total bullshit being the Electric Car Revolution is upon us. Which in essence means the Carbon Foot Print should be reduced substantially in the years to come. So why all the emergency mandates of stricter ICE Age vehicles when in the end Electric will save the worldšŸ™ƒ. Itā€™s an agenda of the Libtards to the max to control your life and tell you they know the answers. Total joke people vote these Assholes into office and the new Regime as well. We as citizens need to vote these ass holes out of office and tell those who vote them in they have to play by their Stupid ass laws but not me. And for all the crazy shit the new regime is doing like the 1.9 trillion shit bill. Those who voted in these radical assholes need to raise their hand so we can send them the bill to pay for all this shit. Why should I and or you pay for all these crappy ideas when those who support them should have to pay.

Last edited:

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Really? I had to look them up.

I suppose if we who want our elected officials to vote on law, makes us Q-anon, does that make you others who want overreaching regulations made by people who cannot be held accountable, antifa?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
A lot of these laws were passed in the 70s, probably before a lot of you were even a twinkle in your daddy's eye. The EPA was created under the Nixon administration back in 1970. Catalytic converters started to be used back in 1974. You think emissions are bad now? A 1976 5.0L Mustang II had 139hp...think about that for a moment. My wifes 2020 Ford Escape Titanium with the 2.0 Ecoboost would almost be a supercar back then. The air quality back then was simply atrocious. It is so much better now.

Last edited:

GregO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Itā€™s a bunch of total bullshit being the Electric Car Revolution is upon us.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/insideevs.com/news/361472/don-garlits-189-mph-record/amp/

ā€œBigā€ is one of few mortal men Iā€™ve considered a positive role model at all levels of life.
Even Big Daddy thinks EV is cool.
If a Tesla pulls up alongside my GT/PP I donā€™t even attempt a holeshot.
For those that havenā€™t driven a Tesla in Hypermode I suggest you get that on your bucket list.
As a life long T/F P/S 1320ā€™ enthusiast Iā€™m looking forward to EVā€™s. The lower emissions of an EV isnā€™t even on my radar, the power delivery on the other hand........ well as I said, go drive a Tesla.

Last edited:

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
https://www.google.com/amp/s/insideevs.com/news/361472/don-garlits-189-mph-record/amp/

ā€œBigā€ is one of few mortal men Iā€™ve considered a positive role model at all levels of life.
Even Big Daddy thinks EV is cool.
If a Tesla pulls up alongside my GT/PP I donā€™t even attempt a holeshot.
For those that havenā€™t driven a Tesla in Hypermode I suggest you get that on your bucket list.
As a life long T/F P/S 1320ā€™ enthusiast Iā€™m looking forward to EVā€™s. The lower emissions of an EV isnā€™t even on my radar, the power delivery on the other hand........ well as I said, go drive a Tesla.
Yes I have driven them and raced them in my Hellcats as well and yes they are fast. But and a big buttšŸ˜ why doesnā€™t the EV manufacturers sticker on the window show how much of a Carbon Footprint it took to make the vehicle. And if you have to charge your vehicle and requires fossil fuels to charge it the Carbon Foot Print as well. Also the manufacturer should have to make the consumer aware before purchasing their EV how it will be charged. Meaning is your local electric company Coal, Natural Gas, wind, solar, nuclear....etc hamster wheelšŸ˜
Years ago I read it was 40k miles on an EV before it actually helped the carbon footprint impact. And the irony to all this EPA crap is most of these vehicles people modify are toys being they are not daily drivers. I would be willing to bet most mods are specialty vehicles that donā€™t even get driven 5k miles a year for the majority. The miscommunication to the general public is always the problem and the EV movement has a lot of misinformation. Just as an example I have looked at the new Mach E Mustang and should you want a fast charger system for your home and your not a handy man. Then plan on spending 4K plus to have the system installed otherwise your going to spend days charging your car on the 120 outlet. And oh ok get the dryer plug installed in your garage by an electrician and that will be 1k bill possibly as well. And you have to oay for charging your car by the KW at home and or away from home as well.
The Covid pandemic has lessened the Carbon Foot print by huge numbers never seen in the world in modern times. Air plane travel disappeared, cruise ships, public transportation, people commuting to and from work.....etc. Where the hell is that conversation on how much the ozone has been saved? Yeh itā€™s the Blind leading the Blind rhetoric which in the end itā€™s a political and transfer of wealth program to enrich select others and punishing most for the beliefs mankind knows the end result.
Sponsored