Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold
You probably smelled e85. Which burns cleaner but smells worse than gasoline. Society functions just fine til someone try’s to cancel ever little thing that they don’t agree with.:facepalm:
Everything you just said is wrong.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
While probably correct on the whole, how many is too many? What's the cutoff? 5,000? 50,000?

Also, if you're sitting in traffic behind one of these, and it's a nice enough day to have the windows open, it's rather unpleasant. I like the smell of race/unburnt gas when I'm at the track. Not giving a sh!t about anyone else around you? That's not a functional society.
No offense but people haven't given a shit about others for a long time now, and our society is rapidly turning to dysfunction...lol. Not related to the topic at hand but people driving race cars on the street is the least of our problems going forward.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
f you read through the links
It is just a money grab. They fine the companies what they believe they can pay and stay in business.

Laws are to be voted by both houses and president signs them! This has not happened yet nobody is getting together and taking them to. Court ? Why not quit paying and start fighting them!
This, these regulations are not legal in a Constitutional sense. Lawmakers are to make law, not bureaucrats.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Everything you just said is wrong.
So you’re saying e85 doesn’t burn cleaner than gasoline? Yep exactly what I’d expect. Might wanna stick to selling sway bars.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
Reports range from 27 to 180 deaths as a result of rear-impact-related fuel tank fires in the Pinto, but given the volume of more than 2.2 million vehicles sold, the death rate was not substantially different from that of vehicles by Ford's competitors. The far more damaging result for Ford was the PR disaster.

One of the girls at my high school had a Pinto back in those days, It was rear ended and caught fire, luckily nobody was seriously hurt.

Now insert the cuncurent joke about Rely ...... and Ford Pinto's ... [[[ I know really poor taste ]]]

I think more people were killed and injured over the years by Chevy's faulty ignition switches and you rarely hear horror stories about the day someones Chevy shutoff for no apparent reason and crashed ...

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I had a pinto back in the day. It had the German engine. Car was a hoot to drive.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Still ? Holy haha. Instead of bitching, yanking politico into it blah blah sign & share.

https://www.sema.org/epa-news
Signed it on Monday evening and as you know it was sent to my elected officials. I rec'd an e-mail from one of the politicians and was pleasantly surprised to see it was an automated "do-not-reply" e-mail haha.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Also, if you're sitting in traffic behind one of these, and it's a nice enough day to have the windows open, it's rather unpleasant. I like the smell of race/unburnt gas when I'm at the track. Not giving a sh!t about anyone else around you? That's not a functional society.
My issue is they're not leaving any path to a modified car within the law. It's either bone stock or illegal.