Sponsored

Black Car, Black wheels, Brembo Red/Yellow

sear12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I am definately getting Shadow Black colour, 100% black gloss 19 alloys. Most likely i will also go with red calipers, but still thinking about yellow. I've been trying to find all the models for some time but i am sure you can upload some pics from your cars. I cant replace calipers with my order. It has to be full black with that wheels but my dealership will do the painting.

Red/Yellow and big thanks for all the pics :thumbsup:
Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Do you have your own garage where you can store, wash, polish & wax your car on a daily basis?

OP
OP

sear12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
Do you have your own garage where you can store, wash, polish & wax your car on a daily basis?
There is manual car wash very close to the place i live and most of the work will be done there. I also have quality car wash at the place where i go to the gym so time to time car will be cleaned there.

Sponsored

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
There is manual car wash very close to the place i live and most of the work will be done there. I also have quality car wash at the place where i go to the gym so time to time car will be cleaned there.
Car wash?!?!?! Stop right there! You are forbidden in buying a Mustang.

lol

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I own a shadow Black. The color was well named. It looks like a shadow. I purchased the Red paint cause I thought that was what you were suppose to do as a loyal Mustang enthusiasts.
I left mine the stock Grey after looking at photos of black cars with different colors behind wheels. When they are painted that is all you see when you look at the Shadow Black.
So I would say paint your calipers your favorite color since that is the first and only thing you will see when looking at your car.

OP
OP

sear12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I own a shadow Black. The color was well named. It looks like a shadow. I purchased the Red paint cause I thought that was what you were suppose to do as a loyal Mustang enthusiasts.
I left mine the stock Grey after looking at photos of black cars with different colors behind wheels. When they are painted that is all you see when you look at the Shadow Black.
So I would say paint your calipers your favorite color since that is the first and only thing you will see when looking at your car.
To be fair i always thought it will be red. My first thing to discuss was that Brembo will have to be red, either replaced or painted and then i thought about yellow and cant make my mind now. Basically googling either Black Mustangs with Red/Yellow Calipers or like @Twin Turbo looking for latest S650 news 🙃

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Generally the color yellow has no sheen or shine, same as white. Also yellow normally doesn't age well, gets dingy.
Red has a lot of pigment and will hold color better, also has a good sheen. Plus Red is not out of place, they come manufactured that color.

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
yellow or lime green IMO. red looks good to but seems like everyone has red.

there is a youtuber with a black/grey one with yellow calipers, looks great. Will try to find it when i get time.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Too much red going on, I would go yellow, or how about gold or bronze?
Very classy.....

bums%2fo199%2fleebo77%2fBrenden%2fAfter%2fIMG_2081.jpg

ntent%2fuploads%2f2019%2f10%2fDSC03808_zpsfb7gyb0v.jpg

Last edited:

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
I have black, with the black accent package, and debated between black or red calipers. The 5.0 has a red dot to tie it in, but at the end of the day, red just screamed aftermarket to me, so I went black and finished it off with black lugs.

They are the only changes I've made to the vehicle, I've been happy with the look
Mustang.jpg

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Silver would look sharp, eye would see a disk, caliper hides in plain sight.
Sponsored