Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The Crew 2 also has the 2020 GT500

MNstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Just played this with my son but we couldn't figure out how to buy it!

Sponsored

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
Just played this with my son but we couldn't figure out how to buy it!
You dont buy it. You have to go to Horizon events, currently in summer tab. Go all the way to the right and there is a 3 race event you must win against "highly skilled" avatars

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I'm really hoping it will be in for Gran Turismo 7.

In GT5 they had a really big list of American cars. The expectation is pretty high from the previous entries.
I have Gran Turismo Sport, and I'm really wishing they put the GT500 on here... that and a C8 Corvette... I'd be one happy camper.

Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Really cool that they finally add new US cars. C8 Corvette last month, now the GT500. But sadly their quality control on these cars is pretty bad. The C8 was released with some annoying bugs. The GT500 also has some big flaws like they somehow added the 2015 rear lights (the GT500 always comes with the 2018+ boomerang rear lights) and the gauges are totally bugged and not in track mode which destroys a bit the 1st person view.

This really wonders me since they already have a 2018 GT in the game that has the digital track mode gauges and the rear lights to copy.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Really need to reboot Forza Horizon, it doesn't do anything for me anymore.

TOO easy to make $$$ and get cars, you're already the boss instead of working your way up, TOO many challenges.

Rockstar needs to bring back Midnight Club, but based in the GTA Universe with GTA cars to avoid licensing issues; I'd rock a Vapid Dominator Convertible. Also multiple cities, since who doesn't wanna return to Vice City?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Going off my previous point: Customization of GTA+Forza+MNC:LA meets the house elements of TDU/2, but without $$$ being too easy to make save winning big challenges.

Also, while it's not too important, be nice to customize the avatar a bit like GTA as well, even if you're just gonna see him in cut scenes and hanging at meets/houses