Sponsored

2nd Blown Modified GT500? This time it's Stangmode with Hulk!

What do you believe is the cause of Stangmodes’ blown motor?

• Total voters

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Guessing he will now be raffling off a slightly used/modified GT500.

DOOOH!!

Maybe he saved up enough money from his price gouging N-95 mask sales from his website a few months back.

Karma will get you.

I posted up a screen shot of his site when he was doing that. Let me see if I can find it.
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Found it.

How about them selling N-95 masks on the GT500 give away page for $8 each? Fucking scum. They normally cost $.75 to $1.50 each. Can someone in the state he is based out of report him for price gouging????

N95.jpg
N95b.jpg

IamCDNJosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 F150 3.5EB FX4
this is the reason I don't tune or modify anything that will void my warranty.

Blow the trans, 30K..... pop the engine, about the same. Not worth it one bit.
THIS!

There are a lot of aftermarket parts companies more than willing to take your money but either don't have the budget/know-how or will to properly test these parts like an OEM would. People like that stangmode goof think they can outsmart the engineers at the OEM by making their car faster/better when all you're doing is eating into the safety factor built into the vehicle systems/parts.

Lastly I just saw the post about him N95 gouging, he's the worst.

dirty-max

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 2015 Black GT Fully Loaded (Sold) Now: 2020 GT500 (Current)
I really hate that this happened however I am VERY interested in what happened and what failed. Outside of the cams his recipe of mods is about what everyone is doing to get around 1000rwhp. And was pretty close to what i was planning on doing so i want to know what failed and why.
I had similar plans for mine minus the cams he had. Based on what I can find and people in the know he wasn't running a Voltage Booster on the stock pumps and the car went lean. He had Fuel rails and ID1300s but just didn't have the fuel pump to keep up and supply the fuel.

Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had similar plans for mine minus the cams he had. Based on what I can find and people in the know he wasn't running a Voltage Booster on the stock pumps and the car went lean. He had Fuel rails and ID1300s but just didn't have the fuel pump to keep up and supply the fuel.
So is that him being cheap or the mod shop telling him just send it. It will be fine.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
I haven't really followed the fuel system setup but was under the impression the stock system would handle (with injectors/fuel rail), and then would think PBD would know better so i am confused.

SkyBlast

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ponytales.org
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT with PP1
It's all about the YouTube views for Stangmode... the YouTube revenue will pay for the block getting fixed and he'll be back out slaying beasts in no time.

Sponsored

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Mustang GT
I started following him in the beginning with his gt 5.0 but as he got more popular, so did the bullshit and clickbait crap. A 15 minute clip with 2 minutes of useful footage.

I now avoid him like the plague. Same with that zander13 fella. 🤮
Couldn’t have said better!!!

WhinRR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Mustang GT
THIS!

There are a lot of aftermarket parts companies more than willing to take your money but either don't have the budget/know-how or will to properly test these parts like an OEM would. People like that stangmode goof think they can outsmart the engineers at the OEM by making their car faster/better when all you're doing is eating into the safety factor built into the vehicle systems/parts.

Lastly I just saw the post about him N95 gouging, he's the worst.
There are many quality aftermarket parts out there that have crap ton hours of R+D but there will always be weak points when upgrading around stock components. It’s the job of the consumer to build the proper combo that works together, fits their needs, and understand the limits of surrounding parts. A lot of us enjoy cars for the sport and that will make us continually push them.
Sponsored