Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

EmCel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Em
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
Sorry about the tire.

What wheel is that? Cap says American Racing (I think) but they don't show that one on their site. I ask because it looks similar to the wheels on the 2011 Performance Pack Mustang except those were black with the lip and spikes on the spokes leading away from the lip were machined.
I bought the car with these wheels. Yeah it does say, it actually says American Muscle.
Sponsored

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I bought the car with these wheels. Yeah it does say, it actually says American Muscle.
Found it for American Muscle. Curiously, they only sell them now in the color I mentioned:

1606577675172.png

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Got back from getting an alignment done on the Charger. I noticed there was rust on the Mustang's rotors. I found this to be a completely unacceptable situation, so I spent 45 minutes cleaning them.
Best way to clean them is drive it , unless you meant the hats .

Sponsored

Matti777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Ordered some Apex EC-7s, finished the stereo tune, put the trickle charger on and put it up on the lift for the winter.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
Ordered some Apex EC-7s, finished the stereo tune, put the trickle charger on and put it up on the lift for the winter.
Stereo tune?

Matti777

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I installed a new stereo with a DSP. With a DSP you can set your speaker delays, crossovers and EQ points. I have a thread on it in.

Wernerj18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
When yall get new rims, do you get tpms with them? Or can you transfer them over from your stock rims ?

Sponsored

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
When yall get new rims, do you get tpms with them? Or can you transfer them over from your stock rims ?
I ordered the Ford Performance sensors, the ones the garage had said they were only good until 100mph, the Ford ones state 155mph. Not sure what happens to them, maybe they come apart in the tire and rattle around. I never knew they had speed ratings until I looked into ordering a set for my new wheels and tires.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I ordered the Ford Performance sensors, the ones the garage had said they were only good until 100mph, the Ford ones state 155mph. Not sure what happens to them, maybe they come apart in the tire and rattle around. I never knew they had speed ratings until I looked into ordering a set for my new wheels and tires.
That makes a lot of sense. I must've put my originals in my track wheels because I am constantly getting faults on my IP that I have to reset with the tool. Never have that problem with my street wheels that I bought aftermarket TPMS sensors for.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Finally got around to redo my garage floor. Its been about 10 years and it was very much indeed of redo. More pics to come.
Nice Will! :like:
Sponsored