Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
I just released a new tool for Mustang fans which are still waiting to build their own Mach 1. With the possibility to add all the options of US and Export markets it should fit any fan looking forward to their own car.

The builder includes all 8 colors with the standard wrap for them, but you can freely change the wrap, add spacers or lower the car, add handling package options or the PP2 wheels we get in Europe.

To the Mach 1 Builder - Set the first option from Deutsch to English and feel free to build your own Mach 1 and share your build here.

Examples:

fighterjet.png

velocity.png

racered.png

If you like this work, feel free to try my other builders with tons of mods (even though they are only available in german)
Sponsored

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I just released a new tool for Mustang fans which are still waiting to build their own Mach 1. With the possibility to add all the options of US and Export markets it should fit any fan looking forward to their own car.

The builder includes all 8 colors with the standard wrap for them, but you can freely change the wrap, add spacers or lower the car, add handling package options or the PP2 wheels we get in Europe.

To the Mach 1 Builder - Set the first option from Deutsch to English and feel free to build your own Mach 1 and share your build here.

Examples:

fighterjet.png

velocity.png

racered.png

If you like this work, feel free to try my other builders with tons of mods (even though they are only available in german)
Thanks, I just built my Mach I, now I have something to hold me over thru the long NY winter, and a killer new screen saver. Chris

download Front.png

download Rear.png

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Dang, the silver and gray look identical haha

Sponsored

phsc84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1 (2021)
Mine will look like this:
front.png

back.png

What a beauty! 🥰

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
One realization that this builder gave me is that I REALLY hope an aftermarket company makes chrome or brushed aluminum overlays for the "fog light" housings in the grille. The builder makes it look like the Mach 1 has them, and it looks SOOOOO much better than the plain black IMO

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
One realization that this builder gave me is that I REALLY hope an aftermarket company makes chrome or brushed aluminum overlays for the "fog light" housings in the grille. The builder makes it look like the Mach 1 has them, and it looks SOOOOO much better than the plain black IMO
I sort of agree, if it was like a dark chrome/smoked chrome or even a smoked satin metalized finish, that would be cool.
The afmkt :thumbsup:

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

Examples:

fighterjet.png

velocity.png

racered.png

What an awesome tool!!
Great job :thumbsup:
index.png

index.455png.png

indexkkl.png

index552.png

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
That was pretty fun, nice work!

I love Fighter Jet Grey

download (1).png

download.png

But Twister Orage really talks to me...
download (2).png

download (3).png

I'm sure I just built a 70K mustang :crackup: :cwl:

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Looks killer in retro Yellow Orange Black!

Where do I sign?

download.png
Unfortunately the orange is not available for other color than fighter jet gray.
Sponsored