Sponsored

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
IF thats true, i can see how people that want it would be upset. Personally, id rather pay less (i believe its $1000?) to not have it, as i would never use it.
Fine for you, but for people who have enjoyed the convenience of ACC for years and want it on their cars in the future it is a problem. On a regular GT AAC and Navigation is a $1000 package and Navigation on the Mach 1 is $595. I would gladly pay the additional $405 for ACC.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Fine for you, but for people who have enjoyed the convenience of ACC for years and want it on their cars in the future it is a problem. On a regular GT AAC and Navigation is a $1000 package and Navigation on the Mach 1 is $595. I would gladly pay the additional $405 for ACC.
sure, which is why i put " IF thats true, i can see how people that want it would be upset. "

I wasn't arguing, and i've enjoyed ACC on cars as well, it just isnt in my list of needs for a car like the mustang.

mustangpegasus51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Yeah, I think my question was more of whether ACC and pre-collision assist are the same sensor. If so, as bikeman pointed out it's kind of a bonehead move. Like, they would have to make a concerted effort not to include that feature in that case.

However, if it is a bumper issue, it does give comfort for those looking at these and wanting to get an aftermarket bumper or grille.

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Yeah, I think my question was more of whether ACC and pre-collision assist are the same sensor. If so, as bikeman pointed out it's kind of a bonehead move. Like, they would have to make a concerted effort not to include that feature in that case.

However, if it is a bumper issue, it does give comfort for those looking at these and wanting to get an aftermarket bumper or grille.
since the order guides show all mustangs are going to be FWD (unless it hasn't been mentioned that they changed it to FWD and/or maybe? AWD for a performance option), i would take a lot of the things listed with a grain of salt for now.

it does seem like a silly omission, and i can see how people would be upset about it. But to me it doesn't seem these guides are 100% accurate in their current state.

LeoYasuo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
2021 GTI Autobahn
I am pretty sure this order guide isn't final. I am positive the PPL2 is removed since it is explicitly stated on the changes page. But I think they're definitely gonna fix the EcoBoost errors and add the Mach handling pack. We've all seen the press media releases for the Mach handling pack, and I don't think it's going anywhere.

mustangpegasus51

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
For anyone interested in the ACC discussion...I'm thinking this new collision detection system may be different from a past system that piggybacked off the ACC radar.

The co-pilot 360 page says that it uses "camera" technology instead of radar. They also have "Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control" which apparently uses a few different technologies, one of which is "Stop and Go" which I assume uses the cameras from the pre-collision assist system.

Anyways, if it turns out the Mach1 does have pre-collision assist tech but not ACC, anyone who wants an aftermarket bumper or grille can take a sigh of relief those products would be compatible with MY2021.

GTV6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 3.7, 2019 Mustang GT 5.0 PP2
Don't see leather seats, everything says cloth seats except for the leather trimmed recaros. Did I miss something?
You won`t want leather Recaro. that sucks in both hot and cold days.

Sponsored

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
It does appear to be available in Rapid Red, but no stripe package offered in that color.
Hmmmm....did I miss read the order guide??? All of the articles said the colors will be limited and it looks that way in the guide but i would LOVE to be wrong! Thanks!!

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Thanks Bikeman....I have read through the guide already and don't see any bullets (Not Bullitt's....lol) for Rapid Red, Antimatter Blue and Carbonized Gray. To me this signals that they are not an option for any of the Mach 1 packages.....Am I wrong?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Thanks Bikeman....I have read through the guide already and don't see any bullets (Not Bullitt's....lol) for Rapid Red, Antimatter Blue and Carbonized Gray. To me this signals that they are not an option for any of the Mach 1 packages.....Am I wrong?
You’re not wrong. Those 3 colors are not available on the Mach 1