First Name
Min
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
IMG_7601.jpg

Ford Sync v3.3

IMG_4762.jpg

Ford Sync v3.4

Is there any way I can apply the old night theme that v3.3 had?
Perhaps altering the vehicle code to other Ford model on Forscan?

EDIT:
56947114_10217272011406131_2678099756177162240_n.jpg

Looks like Escape's v3.4 night mode is as above. Will try Escape's code on Forscan later!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That's actually a Lincoln code, but the good news is I have it, and looks immensely better. I actually have night mode permanently with the 2nd background choice (you can do that with 3.4, and still dims at night), since the contrast with the lower buttons is better (a darker gray). All themes are blue, except a gray and a brown, which are Lincoln... but you can try all of them (0-9), if you want, like I did. Anyway, here's what you need to do to have the gray theme posted above:

APIM 7D0-01-02 8xxx xxxx xxxx This changes the brand from Ford to Lincoln
APIM 7D0-03-01 xxxx x2xx xxxx You can play with all the other numbers, if you want.

I'd also strongly recommend these 2 more changes, since you're already there :) :

APIM 7D0-02-03 xCxx xx This enables the 'calm screen', which shows date, time, etc.
APIM 7D0-02-01 xxxx 10xx xxxx This enables the Ford Performance screen animation, which is immensely better than the crappy blue Mustang one. After this, no more blue on your screen anywhere :). Hope this helps.
JC

OP
OP
Min Ahn

Min Ahn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Min
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
That's actually a Lincoln code, but the good news is I have it, and looks immensely better. I actually have night mode permanently with the 2nd background choice (you can do that with 3.4, and still dims at night), since the contrast with the lower buttons is better (a darker gray). All themes are blue, except a gray and a brown, which are Lincoln... but you can try all of them (0-9), if you want, like I did. Anyway, here's what you need to do to have the gray theme posted above:

APIM 7D0-01-02 8xxx xxxx xxxx This changes the brand from Ford to Lincoln
APIM 7D0-03-01 xxxx x2xx xxxx You can play with all the other numbers, if you want.

I'd also strongly recommend these 2 more changes, since you're already there :) :

APIM 7D0-02-03 xCxx xx This enables the 'calm screen', which shows date, time, etc.
APIM 7D0-02-01 xxxx 10xx xxxx This enables the Ford Performance screen animation, which is immensely better than the crappy blue Mustang one. After this, no more blue on your screen anywhere :). Hope this helps.
JC
Succeeded! I recognize your username from the big Forscan thread because I was just messing with the reverse tilt mirror, too while I was there to change the theme lol. Failed but good attempt, was fun! Thanks :)

IMG_4763.jpg

IMG_4764.jpg

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Succeeded!
Cool; glad I could help. Try the night mode with a lighter background (you have 3 choices, plus the default black); looks much better. That mode has almost no contrast with the buttons below, but at least it's not freaking blue. Ha ha. Night mode as described above fixes that :).
Sponsored