Limited-Edition Shelby GT350, GT350R Heritage Edition Package

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Now that I have tires mounted to my 20" sv902s, I am proper excited! They feel HUGE

Interesting looking at a 19" cup 2 tire alongside the 20. The difference in size is very subtle.

20vs19.jpg

fronts1.jpg

fronts2.jpg

rear1.jpg
Sponsored

Gahendo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
F250
Wasnt trying to be rude. Genuine question on my part. I was wondering if it was due to better tire selection or something else. They will look sick for sure

Sponsored

corrieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HEP, 2021 Alpine A110
Wasnt trying to be rude. Genuine question on my part. I was wondering if it was due to better tire selection or something else. They will look sick for sure
I didn't take it as rude at all :) Great question and I went back and forth on it, honestly. It's really all down to looks at the end of the day. I've seen some shots of GT350s with that setup and it just seems to take it to another level

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
You've bought high end wheel locks right ?

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
:) That was said kind of tongue in cheek, considering what the wheels and tires cost turn key. I have a set I found a Summit Racing. The outer barrel is splined and rotates ....... The upper half has to be mated to the lower half in order for the socket key to fit correctly so that the locks can be removed. I'll have to dig for the blister pack in my roll away to see who makes them.
Mike

Sponsored