Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel and Interior Parts Recommendations

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Hi. I just wanted to get real time recommendations from the forum and which company makes the highest quality, Best Fit Forged Carbon Fiber Steering Wheels and 100% Carbon Fiber Interior Panels, Pieces ETC for the 2019 Mustang GT Premium with 401a pack. What companies did you go with
You can email me if you like to keep your answers private. [email protected]
Thank you for your help.
Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Many of the places I have checked out are selling carbon fiber overlays and not real replacement parts that were done in carbon fiber for the interiors.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Hi. I just wanted to get real time recommendations from the forum and which company makes the highest quality, Best Fit Forged Carbon Fiber Steering Wheels and 100% Carbon Fiber Interior Panels, Pieces ETC for the 2019 Mustang GT Premium with 401a pack. What companies did you go with
You can email me if you like to keep your answers private. [email protected]
Thank you for your help.
Beith Performance

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Beith Performance, as are a lot of places are taking a while to get them shipped, but absolutely amazing work. Mine arrived today; I paid for it on 3 May 2020. The quality makes it worth the wait if you have patience.

Here is mine. He wrapped the package super secure.

Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel 1.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Beith Performance, as are a lot of places are taking a while to get them shipped, but absolutely amazing work. Mine arrived today; I paid for it on 3 May 2020. The quality makes it worth the wait if you have patience.

Here is mine. He wrapped the package super secure.

Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel 1.jpeg
That looks sharp. I will look into them. Thank you for your recommendation

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Beith Performance
Thanks. I am finding out when checking on carbon Fiber Parts, when I ask the direct question where are the parts being made and they just say not in Our Country. Who Makes and Sells American Made Carbon Fiber Parts, Hoods, Bumpers, Interior panel replacement parts or panel overlays which are 100% Carbon Fiber. It is sad these things are not made here. I want to support my country, not China. JMHO

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Thanks. I am finding out when checking on carbon Fiber Parts, when I ask the direct question where are the parts being made and they just say not in Our Country. Who Makes and Sells American Made Carbon Fiber Parts, Hoods, Bumpers, Interior panel replacement parts or panel overlays which are 100% Carbon Fiber. It is sad these things are not made here. I want to support my country, not China. JMHO
Yea I get it. A lot of people are like that with other parts.
Most or all companies I know are USA made. exterior parts Anderson is usually the go to or Shelby American. For interior you can also get it from Beith

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Yea I get it. A lot of people are like that with other parts.
Most or all companies I know are USA made. exterior parts Anderson is usually the go to or Shelby American. For interior you can also get it from Beith
I have Contacted Bieth performance. I just found out that SpeedForm is not from the US most likely China. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind China made stuff but I have had so many things made in China which were cheaply made, defected or poor quality like the Drake Panel I bought from CJ Pony PArts. The Sad thing is, CJ nor Drake would replace or refund me on the defective rear Deck lid Panel. I talked to a person who was international sales, Buying from China and selling to American Companies. He told me that his company Add in a 15%-20% Defective rate into every item they buy from China. But he said they Assume this high defective rate due to how cheap the price they pay for them. The sad thing is these 15%-20% defective parts sold to US Distributers passes these defective parts to their customers who have to fight tooth and nail to get a refund or replacement, just like the problem I had with the Drake Rear Deck Lid. This just chaps my butt to say the least. Thanks for your help