Sponsored

BMR Drag Springs vs. Steeda (w/magneride)

Whiteybird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
As much as I would like to stay on stock suspension for my simplistic build, I'm at a cross. I've searched and didn't really come up with what I was looking for.

BMR drag packs come in two configurations for magneride, Forced induction and Naturally Aspirated.N/A is about 1.1" front drop, .5" rear, with less spring rate in front than the FI. FI is a .5"/.5" all around.

I currently have a set of Steeda 1" magneride drops sitting in my garage while I contemplate.

This build is a simple VMP Odin on a PP1 magneride equipped 2019. I'm looking for the most effective street setup for 60ft/ 1/8th mile since we do not have any local 1/4 tracks in my area. I have the typical BMR/Steeda goodies for the rear (links/bushings/cradle/etc) but am at a loss on lowering.

I'm leaning towards the N/A springs because of the rate, and the lower drop in the front. Anybody experienced going this route on an FI car?

Thanks!
Sponsored

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
I run the Magnaride Steeda Sport springs 1" drop (555-8242). Spring Rates are 170 lb/in F & 715 lb/in R.

I run a Whipple system and she handles just fine with the slightly softer spring rates, compared to the OEM's. I do not launch the vehicle from digs, but i do roll runs and she stays planted. She doesnt squat too much or get loose on me when using any of the Magnaride modes at WOT.

I also run the Steeda Drag Sway Bar with some of their IRS components.

Shelby GT350-1.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
As much as I would like to stay on stock suspension for my simplistic build, I'm at a cross. I've searched and didn't really come up with what I was looking for.

BMR drag packs come in two configurations for magneride, Forced induction and Naturally Aspirated.N/A is about 1.1" front drop, .5" rear, with less spring rate in front than the FI. FI is a .5"/.5" all around.

I currently have a set of Steeda 1" magneride drops sitting in my garage while I contemplate.

This build is a simple VMP Odin on a PP1 magneride equipped 2019. I'm looking for the most effective street setup for 60ft/ 1/8th mile since we do not have any local 1/4 tracks in my area. I have the typical BMR/Steeda goodies for the rear (links/bushings/cradle/etc) but am at a loss on lowering.

I'm leaning towards the N/A springs because of the rate, and the lower drop in the front. Anybody experienced going this route on an FI car?

Thanks!
GIve Mike D or Brian a call at 1800 950 0774 - they can discuss the build with you & get you on track.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored