Sponsored

GT350 New Cervinis hood unveiled! @LethalPerformance!

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
The transition from the front fascia to the edge of the hood doesn’t flow at all. Looks horrible in those first 2 pics. It takes an abrupt bulge/curve from where they meet. On the 500, that transition is smooth and gradual. I liked this initially but now from those pics, no thanks.
Yeah that fit is embarrassing. If Cervini's is looking for that "Ebay special" fit and finish, they knocked it out of the park.
Sponsored

NBrock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.7 RAM Rebel, 2018 Kona Blue GT350
lol eww on that transition in the front. I was hoping for something that looked more finished. Would be nice to swap to a hood that would breathe better without sacrificing looks.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Where to begin.... You've got a terrible looking hood, then you have the owner not noticing, or noticing and going ahead anyways with adding the stripes to it. Then as a final act, he somehow kicks himself while he is down by adding Cervini across his forehead. A "Thank you, may I have another!" situation. I don't know what's worse: The fact that this hood exists, or the fact that these guys are selling such a product.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase
No thank you.

526 HRSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Grabber Blue
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Don’t do it. You already have the best looking S550 of the Lot!

OP
OP
Stephen@lethal

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Do you have a price?
At the moment I do not, but it should be similar to the other GT500 styled hoods, which I believe was around 750 or so. The price and hood should be live on the website in the beginning of September.

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
Looks like one of those poor fish that got caught in a net and kept growing around it. Poor little guy.:frown:

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
I was initially excited about the hood, but after seeing the fitment up front......HARD pass. Anderson Composite needs to come through with a proper version of this!!!

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
I was initially excited about the hood, but after seeing the fitment up front......HARD pass. Anderson Composite needs to come through with a proper version of this!!!
I'd get in on a group buy to kick of production of something like that. I asked them if they would be producing it about a year ago and they had no plans. I'll reach out tomorrow and see if I can get something going.

Sponsored

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Anderson Composite needs to come through with a proper version of this!!!
I think their current three vent hood is the only thing they have planned for now. But as far as hood options go, it’s still the clear winner, in my book. The vents don’t look like an afterthought.

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
I'd get in on a group buy to kick of production of something like that. I asked them if they would be producing it about a year ago and they had no plans. I'll reach out tomorrow and see if I can get something going.
I think their current three vent hood is the only thing they have planned for now. But as far as hood options go, it’s still the clear winner, in my book. The vents don’t look like an afterthought.
I reached out to Anderson Composites last year and let them know that the forced induction community for these vehicles needs a proper vented hood. I let them know a large raised single center vent would be perfect and not overkill like the GT4 style hood. They did mention they had no plans at the moment of producing anything different, but if we keep reaching out to them that could change. Maybe they would consider a group buy?? Count me in. Even just removing the 2 smaller vents off of their current GT4 hood would be amazing....but designing a raised single center vent would be a gift from the Car Gods.

I agree, their GT4 style triple vented hood is the best option at the moment. Second best would be grabbing their OEM CF hood and installing a Track Spec Motorsports center vent, but id prefer something just a little cleaner.

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
I reached out to Anderson Composites last year and let them know that the forced induction community for these vehicles needs a proper vented hood. I let them know a large raised single center vent would be perfect and not overkill like the GT4 style hood. They did mention they had no plans at the moment of producing anything different, but if we keep reaching out to them that could change. Maybe they would consider a group buy?? Count me in. Even just removing the 2 smaller vents off of their current GT4 hood would be amazing....but designing a raised single center vent would be a gift from the Car Gods.

I agree, their GT4 style triple vented hood is the best option at the moment. Second best would be grabbing their OEM CF hood and installing a Track Spec Motorsports center vent, but id prefer something just a little cleaner.
I contacted them and was told while they don't have it planned, they would forward the link to this thread for review and discussion amongst the team. I specifically mentioned the boosted community that would like to see it as well as those like me that would like to run a Cobra Jet intake manifold. I've love to see an alternative to the Cervini's hood with AC's fitment.

JJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350, trans am ws6, G80
I
I contacted them and was told while they don't have it planned, they would forward the link to this thread for review and discussion amongst the team. I specifically mentioned the boosted community that would like to see it as well as those like me that would like to run a Cobra Jet intake manifold. I've love to see an alternative to the Cervini's hood with AC's fitment.
I agree I only need a hood that can clear a cobra jet!

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I’d be in on that deal. If they do it, the vent and all will be all one piece and it’ll be gorgeous. $3K plus...but hey...can’t take it with ya.

they already have a hood that fits...how hard could it be? LOL
Sponsored