Sponsored

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
The CDC guidelines say that mask wearing is to protect the public from you. It is not to protect you. When we speak, we 'spit', some more than others. The water droplets will be caught by the mask. Cloth masks should be washed daily and disposable masks should be changed at least daily if not more often.

Remember, a surgeon wears a mask to protect the patient from him. Same rules apply. If you're outside peacefully yelling at police and setting fires, a mask will protect others from you. If someone else is peacefully screaming profanities without a mask, get away from them, especially if you have no eye protection

That's how it works. Nuff said.
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Our immune systems will adapt.
Really? You seem pretty confident on that one.
I guess that’s why we still immunise our children against an entire range of viruses that have been with us for decades or centuries without us adapting to them.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
It is SARS2 we didn't go off the deep end on any other pandemic. Why this one? Oh yea I know a dem is not in the white house.

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It is SARS2 we didn't go off the deep end on any other pandemic. Why this one? Oh yea I know a dem is not in the white house.
I don’t know, maybe the global REPORTED death count of >700,000 in 6 months or the US death count at 160,000 in the same time period and no end in sight. Maybe that could have something to do with it?
Probably worth remembering that the US only makes up under 5% of the global population yet accounts for nearly 25% of the deaths which could indicate a few possibilities.
1. The US isn’t doing such a great job of it when compared to the rest of the world
2. The rest of the world doesn’t always have access to the tools/money/time they need to identify the correct cause of death, meaning the actual global fatality count is under-reported (highly likely).
3. It’s a conspiracy and the states are over-reporting the number of deaths in order to get funding.
4. Maybe a combination of all 3 or possibly some other variables.

Sponsored

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I don’t know, maybe the global REPORTED death count of >700,000 in 6 months or the US death count at 160,000 in the same time period and no end in sight. Maybe that could have something to do with it?
Probably worth remembering that the US only makes up under 5% of the global population yet accounts for nearly 25% of the deaths which could indicate a few possibilities.
1. The US isn’t doing such a great job of it when compared to the rest of the world
2. The rest of the world doesn’t always have access to the tools/money/time they need to identify the correct cause of death, meaning the actual global fatality count is under-reported (highly likely).
3. It’s a conspiracy and the states are over-reporting the number of deaths in order to get funding.
4. Maybe a combination of all 3 or possibly some other variables.
Why keep digging up irrelevant facts and analyses? "The number of new cases in KY are holding relatively steady over the last 4 weeks, 3 of which had a mask order," and "Our immune systems will adapt." So, case closed. Get on with business as usual.

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
Biden is in no way fit to debate with trump, he killed Hillary and she is somewhat intelligent. The only way the democrats can win will be to manipulate mail in ballots and thats why they are pushing hard on it and biden will have to opt out of the debates or he has no chance.

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Why keep digging up irrelevant facts and analyses? "The number of new cases in KY are holding relatively steady over the last 4 weeks, 3 of which had a mask order," and "Our immune systems will adapt." So, case closed. Get on with business as usual.
“
Gov. Beshear reported 700 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, the fifth highest single-day total, bringing up the state total to 32,197 cases. The governor says the state is seeing a 5.24 percent positivity rate.
Of the newly reported cases Tuesday, 18 were from children ages five and younger, the youngest being two months old.
There were seven reported COVID-19 related deaths on Tuesday, bringing the state total to 751. Those deaths include a 45-year-old woman from Jefferson County, an 81-year-old man from Jefferson County, a 70-year-old man from Daviess County, a 95-year-old woman from Ohio County, a 69-year-old woman from Jefferson County, a 53-year-old man from Calloway County and a 50-year-old man from Kenton County.”

yea...get over it ...and get back in that food bank line! Or go see Caballus....he’ll hire you

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1, 70 Shaker Mach 1 stroker, 1967 F/B 357W, 1968 302 Vert, 4I 85 5.0 B&M Blower
Biden is in no way fit to debate with trump, he killed Hillary and she is somewhat intelligent. The only way the democrats can win will be to manipulate mail in ballots and thats why they are pushing hard on it and biden will have to opt out of the debates or he has no chance.
You are impressed by carrot tops oratory skills?

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You are impressed by carrot tops oratory skills?
Clearly he hasn’t seen Jonathan Swans recent interview with the great man. Swan gave him enough rope to make himself look like an ignorant, uncaring fool. Not vastly different to what he’s been doing since he took office really.

Sponsored

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Clearly he hasn’t seen Jonathan Swans recent interview with the great man. Swan gave him enough rope to make himself look like an ignorant, uncaring fool. Not vastly different to what he’s been doing since he took office really.
Maybe he just thinks he’s cute ....
Like a hotty when you don’t hear a word they say

Jetnoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or maybe it’s his humor?

Or maybe it’s the Alpha male qualities

seth21w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT base PP ingot silver
Leftist trolls I see! I made a comment and you people berate me turn your man cards in and sell your mustangs!

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Gov. Beshear reported 700 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, the fifth highest single-day total, b
See the mask order is not working

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
See the mask order is not working
Do you mean that people are failing to follow the order or that the wearing of masks isn’t altering the case numbers? Your reply is unclear.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.