Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 now gone to a great home.
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (https://aapsonline.org) filed a lawsuit against Department of Health and Human Services and the FDA for “irrational interference” by the FDA with timely access to hydroxychloroquine.

Never in history have we seen such a determined effort by the scientific community and pharmaceutical industry to downplay and lie about the use of a successful drug to treat a deadly disease.

Hydroxychloroquine is the first choice in a study of 6,000 doctors treating the coronavirus.
In the field and in independent testing hydroxychloroquine displayed amazing results in treating the COVID-19 virus.
Biggest amalgamation of bullshit you have ever posted. Running out of ideas now eh, bucko? Hoping your $1,200 check arrives soon so you can buy more vaping products.
Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Biggest amalgamation of bullshit you have ever posted. Running out of ideas now eh, bucko? Hoping your $1,200 check arrives soon so you can buy more vaping products.
Lol.
All their “scientific research” must have “gone over the head” of other reputable scientist ... but I am sure@Timeless and other members of the cult “get it “

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
TDS is just sad.

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I wish none of this mattered.
I wish people would just do the right thing.
I wish kids wouldn't be getting shot in our cities.
I wish we had the kind of people there that simply wouldn't tolerate it.
I wish people weren't afraid of police.
I wish people would respect each other, the police and the military.
I wish people wouldn't force their wishes on others.
I wish the people who are here ask themselves this question. Are you better off here than where you came from?
I wish if the answer was yes, that they replace the flag on their back window with an American one.
I wish more people would volunteer for the military, law enforcement (reserve, auxiliary) so they understood what it's like to be on the other side. In fact, I wish it were mandatory for at least one person from a household.
I can go on and on.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
AHAHAHAHA!!!

The AAPS is a conservative non-profit who has promoted a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there is a causal relationship between vaccines and autism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_American_Physicians_and_Surgeons

Check those citations, omg I'm literally dying.

Can you fools be any more brain dead? Jesus Christ, you will literally believe anything you read as long as they're conservatives.

Edit: IT GETS BETTER LOL! The dude who wrote the article actually said this:

“Perhaps this is a chastisement of God for a society that is post-truth: it is post-Christian and post-science (exhibited by panic, even among physicians and scientists). Where is the call for prayer, repentance, and mercy?"
People prayed and God heard their prayers and He replied, wash your hands, stay away from folks and wear a fcking mask. God can't help it if folks are too pigheaded to listen to good advice.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
TCS is just sad. It is what it is
If Trump wins, the cucks in the EPA stay under control and I get to keep on hot rodding. If your cuck Biden wins, well goodbye V-8's and performance aftermarket, the rule the EPA tried to sneak through is still waiting.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If Trump wins, the cucks in the EPA stay under control and I get to keep on hot rodding. If your cuck Biden wins, well goodbye V-8's and performance aftermarket, the rule the EPA tried to sneak through is still waiting.
Never said I was a Biden fan, but can’t vote for this dumbshit self-centered moron with a pea brain. As far as hot rodding I can keep the GT350 running for long enough to buy the 1400 HP Mach E. It is what it is.

Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, cos the market won’t ever adapt to new technologies.
That’s why you see so many shops selling upgrades for the cart you sit in whilst being dragged around by a horse.
Can you imagine what the world would even look like right now if ultra-conservatives had stopped progress at every single turn?
You’re more than welcome to return to the Stone Age, but please don’t try and tell us that this moment in time is the absolute pinnacle of what humans can possibly achieve.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Yeah, cos the market won’t ever adapt to new technologies.
That’s why you see so many shops selling upgrades for the cart you sit in whilst being dragged around by a horse.
Can you imagine what the world would even look like right now if ultra-conservatives had stopped progress at every single turn?
You’re more than welcome to return to the Stone Age, but please don’t try and tell us that this moment in time is the absolute pinnacle of what humans can possibly achieve.
Bucky, running your mouth again, the EPA rule would have put EVERY manufacturer of any part used that would possibly affect emissions of any car produced regulated by the EPA for ANY REASON INCLUDING RACING out of business. Shops can't sell you a part that doesn't exist because THEY AREN"T FUCKING IN BUSINESS ANYMORE! You may ask yourself, would the greenies really shut down the entire multi-billion dollar aftermarket parts industry?????? Does Green New Deal ring a bell?

So you better have money to buy the horsepower you like in factory new condition because the only thing you will be installing is different wheels.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Never said I was a Biden fan, but can’t vote for this dumbshit self-centered moron with a pea brain. As far as hot rodding I can keep the GT350 running for long enough to buy the 1400 HP Mach E. It is what it is.
So just a driver, not a hot rodder.

key01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bucky, running your mouth again, the EPA rule would have put EVERY manufacturer of any part used that would possibly affect emissions of any car produced regulated by the EPA for ANY REASON INCLUDING RACING out of business. Shops can't sell you a part that doesn't exist because THEY AREN"T FUCKING IN BUSINESS ANYMORE! You may ask yourself, would the greenies really shut down the entire multi-billion dollar aftermarket parts industry?????? Does Green New Deal ring a bell?

So you better have money to buy the horsepower you like in factory new condition because the only thing you will be installing is different wheels.
That ain’t happening and you know it, so stop with the alarmist rant.
Sponsored