Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
When I said that I was going to put the full force of my dealership on ford to stop this nonsense, I meant it. He got the reps involved and it went right up to Flat Rock. All of a sudden, things started moving.

Go figure.
Tom, it is possible that your car never gets the Shipped Rail status because it has happened in the past, but you will know when it happens when you start to see any railroad status like Passing, Passing Arrival, etc. I will let you know when that happens, if you don't beat me to it, after all, you do have a 3 hour jump on me.

BTW, rail road status' are updated frequently all day long, day or night. When you see movement, the countdown clock to Arrived Rail starts. After that it is up to you to motivate your dealer. Some how, I don't think that's going to be a problem for you.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Mine was just sent to plant - hope they are in a good mood when they get back from break! haha

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Wish they would hurry up and put those stripes on my car(#3086) and get it ready to ship, otherwise I’m waiting an extra 10 days
If you see Released - Awaiting Shipment, you at least have a chance of getting shipped out next week.
Good Luck.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Tom, it is possible that your car never gets the Shipped Rail status because it has happened in the past, but you will know when it happens when you start to see any railroad status like Passing, Passing Arrival, etc. I will let you know when that happens, if you don't beat me to it, after all, you do have a 3 hour jump on me.

BTW, rail road status' are updated frequently all day long, day or night. When you see movement, the countdown clock to Arrived Rail starts. After that it is up to you to motivate your dealer. Some how, I don't think that's going to be a problem for you.
Yes, that will not be an issue. As soon as I have any indication its on a railcar and moving, I was told to just reach out and get the rail car number. I will ask to have all hands on deck to retrieve the car from the rail yard. I don't see why I cant pick it up. Its paid for and I have a license plate and insurance. I was once instructed how to get it out of transport mode, but I don't recall the exact steps. The only other thing is removing the shipping spacers. Have jack, will travel, lol. They may work with me on that or at least make sure its on the next transport out of there.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Mine was just sent to plant - hope they are in a good mood when they get back from break! haha
Probably all hung over Jeff......

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Updates:

Congratulations David, Tom, Dave, Freedom, Chocko and Jeff :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@davidnz - Sent Plant - In Production

@TomLake - Sent Plant - In Production

@boss351cj - Sent Plant - In Production

@FreedomGC - Sent Plant - In Production

@chocoblox - Sent Plant - In Production

@stanglife - Sent Plant - In Production

Your VINs have been sent to the plant for production, the next step is the Body Shop.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Pollman15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JESSE
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I am currently working on getting my order canceled. 7 months and no vin. Once I get my deposit I will look into an already built one, but I fear markup will be too high. I refuse to pay over 5k.

FreedomGC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 GT350, 2011 GT500, 2020 GT500
Status Updates:

Congratulations David, Tom, Dave, Freedom, Chocko and Jeff :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@davidnz - Sent Plant - In Production

@TomLake - Sent Plant - In Production

@boss351cj - Sent Plant - In Production

@FreedomGC - Sent Plant - In Production

@chocoblox - Sent Plant - In Production

@stanglife - Sent Plant - In Production

Your VINs have been sent to the plant for production, the next step is the Body Shop.

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif
WOOWOO!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Update:

Congratulations Mike :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@mike2c - Released - Awaiting Shipment

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I am currently working on getting my order canceled. 7 months and no vin. Once I get my deposit I will look into an already built one, but I fear markup will be too high. I refuse to pay over 5k.
Maybe I'm off base here but...this has been a hard week and my a$$hole side is coming out.

1 - No arguing, the process isn't great...there's very little information...but everyone knows this and it is what it is.
2 - People have waited a LOT longer than you.
3 - Is this you and your car - You said you placed your order in March? Let me break out by counters...4 months?
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...production-part-2.135031/page-48#post-2832258

If #3 is true and you're on here bitching about 7 months when it's only been 4, you can go fly a kite man. Maybe there's something I missed here?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
upload_2020-3-12_8-0-8.jpeg

Another little something to be aware of
My buddy just received his 500 and “the Cobras “ were on the wrong sides(?) apparently they were both facing the wrong direction.
But thank you for having me go back to that page because I missed this little gem! Had a good laugh at that...not at the guy because we all want our cars to be right when we get them...but that's some serious "lets go to happy hour" stuff right there! lol

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
Status Update:

Congratulations Frank and Grey03 :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@DPGT - Returned from Body Company (Penske)

@Grey03 - Returned from Body Company (Penske)

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

Last edited: