Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck with that.
I haven’t had problems in the past getting cal updates approved at Roush dealers so hopefully it works out.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I would like for Gavin to get back to me like he promised just 4 days ago. I really thought I was the special one. :) However, I wouldn't mind hearing feedback from others before I get mine done.

If it doesn't clear up the partial shut-down before each shift, I won't waste my time with it. I think this will be the 2nd revision since I got mine but the first one that some of you have introduced the 123 bug. Hopefully this latest one fixes that bug and the shifts.

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I got my voucher code from Roush to get the just released calibration. Just need to set an appointment at the dealership. Once I get it done I’ll open it up and see if the shift strategies improved and if I hit the 123 roadblock and let you know how it went.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I got my voucher code from Roush to get the just released calibration. Just need to set an appointment at the dealership. Once I get it done I’ll open it up and see if the shift strategies improved and if I hit the 123 roadblock and let you know how it went.

Awesome, would like to see that. Guess Bruce and I are the Black Sheep of the P2 kit :crackup:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Does Roush send you a voucher through email? I haven't received anything from Roush since I've had the car.
Gavin did say there were revisions for my VIN when I emailed Roush about a month ago.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Does Roush send you a voucher through email? I haven't received anything from Roush since I've had the car.
Gavin did say there were revisions for my VIN when I emailed Roush about a month ago.
Told me the same thing, I haven't gotten any voucher? I emailed him 4 days ago now and I’m hearing crickets

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
You call them and ask them for a revision and yes they will send it thru email. Due to covid things seem delayed but that's How I got my last one.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Told me the same thing, I haven't gotten any voucher? I emailed him 4 days ago now and I’m hearing crickets
You call them and ask them for a revision and yes they will send it thru email. Due to covid things seem delayed but that's How I got my last one.
Awesome. I might just hold off for now. We'll see. I'm not sure what direction I want to go in.

I kinda want a 2021/2022 GT500. (The Roush is paid off for the remainder of this year with 0% financing.)
IF I keep it, I would like to send the car down to VMP Performance to have them do some upgrades and do their magic with a dyno/street tune.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome. I might just hold off for now. We'll see. I'm not sure what direction I want to go in.

I kinda want a 2021/2022 GT500. (The Roush is paid off for the remainder of this year with 0% financing.)
IF I keep it, I would like to send the car down to VMP Performance to have them do some upgrades and do their magic with a dyno/street tune.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
yeah I don't care much either way. I will most likely sell mine next spring once things get back to normal.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase