Sponsored

Steeda's New Minimum Drop S550 Lowering Springs

Kboeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack, 2019 Mustang Ecoboost performance Pack, 1978 Pontiac Trans Am
How are these springs on a 2019 Ecoboost PP? Thinking of getting them to drop my wife's EB, do they work well with the stock PP dampers. The car will see some track days and a good bit of spirited road driving.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
How are these springs on a 2019 Ecoboost PP? Thinking of getting them to drop my wife's EB, do they work well with the stock PP dampers. The car will see some track days and a good bit of spirited road driving.
They will work just fine for street and on track events.

Steeda Tech

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I hear that the stock GT got some sort of upgraded suspension vs 15-17, it handled better to me as I have test drove both a 2016 GT and a 2019 GT. wondered if a 2019 stock GT would benefit much out of just swapping out the stock springs with these? body roll is good already with stock strut tower brace, but thought maybe Id get better flat cornering for regular daily driving, if I used these and keep the car not lowered much.
The suspension isn't changed much between the years. The springs will definitely help compliment the body roll and handling aspect improvement you are looking for. If you have any additional questions, feel free to message me. Thank you.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
So these might do ok safely with 2018-19 GT non PP shocks/struts long term? perhaps just adding a steeda adjustable bump stop kit along with it?

Last edited:

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
So these might do ok safely with 2018-19 GT non PP shocks/struts long term? perhaps just adding a steeda adjustable bump stop kit along with it?
Absolutely, they will pair perfectly fine with the OE shocks/struts. If you don't want to cut your factory bumpstops, then the Steeda adjustable bumpstops is the way to go. They come pre-cut already for easy install.

Sponsored

5-PT-OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Looking to pull the trigger on these along with fixed pro action. Daily driver with maybe 2 track days a year. PP1 car.

A few questions

1. Thinking about getting roll center correction. Will camber plates set with an mildly aggressive street setting 1.9-2.1 be enough to keep tires from rolling on outer edge when on track with roll center kit. Don’t want to destroy inner edge daily driving as well... yeah I want cake and eat it too.

2. Do the steeda camber plates raise the front any?

3. Finally going to lock out the rear end too with steeda kit will those raise the rear any? With the drop so “minimal” I want to keep the car as low as I can. I’m lowering for the looks too but I guess if it does raise it a little rake isn’t bad either.

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Looking to pull the trigger on these along with fixed pro action. Daily driver with maybe 2 track days a year. PP1 car.

A few questions

1. Thinking about getting roll center correction. Will camber plates set with an mildly aggressive street setting 1.9-2.1 be enough to keep tires from rolling on outer edge when on track with roll center kit. Don’t want to destroy inner edge daily driving as well... yeah I want cake and eat it too.

2. Do the steeda camber plates raise the front any?

3. Finally going to lock out the rear end too with steeda kit will those raise the rear any? With the drop so “minimal” I want to keep the car as low as I can. I’m lowering for the looks too but I guess if it does raise it a little rake isn’t bad either.
I would run 1.7 neg camber front and 1.5 rear. No, camber plates and our rear suspension components will not raise the front or rear of the vehicle.

Thank you,
Steeda Tech

5-PT-OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
I would run 1.7 neg camber front and 1.5 rear. No, camber plates and our rear suspension components will not raise the front or rear of the vehicle.

Thank you,
Steeda Tech
awesome thanks, any active forum promo codes right now?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes - coming your way!

TJ

Sponsored
OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Steeda's Minimum Drop springs with our Pro-Active Dampers pictured.
Q500 Red 2018 Ride Height MIN DROP.jpg

Jonyxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80
Steeda's Minimum Drop springs with our Pro-Active Dampers pictured.
Q500 Red 2018 Ride Height MIN DROP.jpg
What tire size? Stock pp1?

I'm considering running 275/35 front with these springs. Got any pic in that size?

OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
What tire size? Stock pp1?

I'm considering running 275/35 front with these springs. Got any pic in that size?
Regular PP1 set up.

Steeda tech

Jonyxz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 401A 10R80
OP
OP
SteedaTech

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor