Sponsored

Looking for a Pennsylvania or South New Jersey shop to install procharger

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium, 14 BMW F30 Stage 1
Looking for a shop that is ideally procharger certified or has experience with procharger setups. Anybody has recommendations, willing to drive within an hour of Philadelphia (SE PA, South New Jersey, Delaware)?...I have a fairly tame P1X Setup shipping soon and would like to install on my 2017 GT.

I care about quality of build ... getting all the torques right, making sure the clamps/nuts/bolts/pulleys/belts are on exactly right.. so looking for that...
Sponsored

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Looking for a shop that is ideally procharger certified or has experience with procharger setups. Anybody has recommendations, willing to drive within an hour of Philadelphia (SE PA, South New Jersey, Delaware)?...I have a fairly tame P1X Setup shipping soon and would like to install on my 2017 GT.

I care about quality of build ... getting all the torques right, making sure the clamps/nuts/bolts/pulleys/belts are on exactly right.. so looking for that...

Reach out to Kevin Hand at Wicked Motorsports https://www.facebook.com/wickedmotorsport/. He's a one man show.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I’ll second wicked. Kevin did a nice job on my install. Don’t let the guy’s directness scare you away when you first contact him.:)

OP
OP

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you!
Any other suggestions...want to get a few quotes

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
The other obvious choice is evolution in PA.

Sponsored

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Performance Evolution in Delaware. Stellar reputation, very intelligent guy. I believe Matt is his name.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase

offroadkarter

Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadkarter.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Performance Evolution in Delaware. Stellar reputation, very intelligent guy. I believe Matt is his name.
Matt is a good guy as well

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
I'd also check out Kaspers Korner in South Jersey. They mostly do drag racing setups but Mustangs are their bread and butter and have been for as long as they've been open.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
My guy Matt Godwin of AMG Auto will take care of you quick and easy. You may have seen him build my custom X pipe on Stangmodes Channel, My car is headed back in a few days for a 2nd round of cutsom work.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
I'd also check out Kaspers Korner in South Jersey. They mostly do drag racing setups but Mustangs are their bread and butter and have been for as long as they've been open.
I had a very bad experience with them a few years ago. The owner of the shop almost got punched in the face for the way he talked to me over the phone. I went to his shop and asked to speak to him directly. He Hide in his office and sent his brother and son out to apologize to me. Long story short. I needed some custom wiring work on my 95 race car. I was told it would take 6 weeks. 3 months go by and when I call to ask about my car. The owner blows up like I called his mom a whore. He’s a badass over the phone. Not so much When your standing at the front desk! I do not recommend this shop!

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
I had a very bad experience with them a few years ago. The owner of the shop almost got punched in the face for the way he talked to me over the phone. I went to his shop and asked to speak to him directly. He Hide in his office and sent his brother and son out to apologize to me. Long story short. I needed some custom wiring work on my 95 race car. I was told it would take 6 weeks. 3 months go by and when I call to ask about my car. The owner blows up like I called his mom a whore. He’s a badass over the phone. Not so much When your standing at the front desk! I do not recommend this shop!
Wow. I've been going there for things here and there over the years even before I had a mustang and the owner has always been professional with me.

OP
OP

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for all the responses. I finally got the procharger ... now its going to be time to look for a shop. I do care about a shop that stands by their work and takes the time to get it done right. TBH I haven't had the greatest experience with local shops to this area because all of them seem to try to pull a fast one...i guess we shall see.
Sponsored