2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 2

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
I missed it...where are you going again??? :giggle::giggle::giggle:
will
I missed it...where are you going again??? :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Ok I will tell you guys the whole truth but you won’t believe me and how I got my car moved out of the Penske black hole so fast. I found this Mural of beautiful women painted on a wall and this magical beautiful muse came alive and used her magic to get my car out faster if I agreed to go with her to Xanadu. She just so happened to be the Japanese muse from the picture. There were nine in total so there are eight left if you can find the mural and catch one for yourself. She isn’t just one of the ladies in my Avatar she can change her appearance and she is all of them. The only thing she can’t change is she must always appear to be Japanese.

Snakebite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
will

Ok I will tell you guys the whole truth but you won’t believe me and how I got my car moved out of the Penske black hole so fast. I found this Mural of beautiful women painted on a wall and this magical beautiful muse came alive and used her magic to get my car out faster if I agreed to go with her to Xanadu. She just so happened to be the Japanese muse from the picture. There were nine in total so there are eight left if you can find the mural and catch one for yourself. She isn’t just one of the ladies in my Avatar she can change her appearance and she is all of them. The only thing she can’t change is she must always appear to be Japanese.

ELO...nice.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
I knew you guys wouldn’t believe me.

Gt500Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt , 2020 Base GT500
Ordered: 09/26/19
Build week:
Shippensburg,PA
Base,Magnetic Metallic, OTT Painted Stripes, Vinyl Side Stripes??, Tech package, CF Instrument Panel

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
ATTENTION:
There were 176 new VINs issued today.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Was not a fan of the Twister Orange......

Until I saw it in person!!!! Awesome Color!

Congrats Man!!!!
Thanks! I have never owned a car with a color this bold and almost pulled the trigger on an Orange Fury GT350 a few years ago but couldn't quite conjure up the courage to do it. I absolutely LOVE the color. I will definitely post more photos when the car is actually clean.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Was able to get to the dealership early this evening and see the car. I saw this color in person in Las Vegas in October but don't remember it being this striking in person. I was nervous after choosing the color but couldn’t be happier with my choice. I didn't even notice the shark fin on the roof since it blends into the painted black roof pretty well.

I plan on posting a few more photos once the car is actually clean. Planning to take it home on Thursday at the latest.
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Sorry, brother but I too have to head out into the heat. However, I'll be in shade and you won't.

As for that fake turf, been there, done that, I'll take St Augustine Floratam any day of the week.

BUT, I have NEVER heard of turf that can be directly watered with SEA WATER! The biologists are protesting I'm sure. :-)

Be careful in the heat, shipmate.
Seashore paspalum. I use salt to kill weeds. When the hurricanes come and wash half way up my dune, the grass is happy with the extra water. Its amazing stuff

20200420_123311.jpg

Last edited:

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Status Update:

Congratulations Mike :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@AngelDeath - Shipped Rail

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif
yes-baby-fist-pump-300x197.jpg

Now to get the salesperson to hand over the rail #.

A very short stint on the lawn chair indeed

Congrats!
Thank you, but admit it you hate me since I didnt even make a dent in your loaned lawn chair :D

All seriousness hope yours escapes the backhole.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Thank you, but admit it you hate me since I didnt even make a dent in your loaned lawn chair :D

No hate man, enjoy the car. Put the lawn chair away

Raven9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 1967 Mercury Cougar

I got my rail number but its on CN and i can't figure out how to track through them. Hopefully you will get on cvx or whatever its called and can phone track it