First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2014 Roush
Getting closer. Thanks for the update.

Status Update:

Congratulations Chris, Tim, HP and Richard :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@rhino20 - Shipped Convoy

Your car is on the truck heading for your dealer. If it hasn't already been delivered, it will be tomorrow.

@Goose17 - Released to Body Company

@HP 219 - Released to Body Company

@ricksvt - Trim Line

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Status Update:

Congratulations Chris, Tim, HP and Richard :dance::dance::dance::dance:

@rhino20 - Shipped Convoy

Your car is on the truck heading for your dealer. If it hasn't already been delivered, it will be tomorrow.

@Goose17 - Released to Body Company

@HP 219 - Released to Body Company

@ricksvt - Trim Line

dancing-baby-east.gif
dancing-baby-west.gif
Thanks as always for the update Earl. I am looking forward to visiting the dealer today and getting a look at the car in person.

Big John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP
Mine has been sitting produced with no change in status since 7/2. I’m ready to see the next magic stage, released to body company....

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I DO hope it's soon, John and...

@rhino20: Don't forget your favorite camera. :-)

If we could ONLY "box" up that incredible excitement and enjoy it over and over again. <smiling> I will remember this one forever and I imagine everyone else will, as well.

Congrats!

Grey03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Raptor, 2021 BMW M340i
Mine has been sitting produced with no change in status since 7/2. I’m ready to see the next magic stage, released to body company....
I don't understand the process Ford is using, how can my car go to Penske and return in a week, while others have been sitting there for weeks?

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Grey: One of the numerous questions that's been around since production of this vehicle began. No one knows or at least, no one is talking. IIR, mine took three weeks to get out of Purgatory.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
I DO hope it's soon, John and...

@rhino20: Don't forget your favorite camera. :-)

If we could ONLY "box" up that incredible excitement and enjoy it over and over again. <smiling> I will remember this one forever and I imagine everyone else will, as well.

Congrats!
I will not forget it KB. Asked my salesman to film it coming in on the transport like he did for me last year when my GT350 was delivered.

It is only a base car but I will post some photos when I finally get to see it in person.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I don't understand the process Ford is using, how can my car go to Penske and return in a week, while others have been sitting there for weeks?
Hmm... Thats a good question FORD!
I'm starting to think something happened to my car like a meteor, a Hailstorm (LOL), maybe it was backed into by a forklift, penalty box, who knows.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Chris: I daresay there are probably thousands of people who would kill to have "only a Base car." <smile>

I hope your salesman comes through on the footage but be sure and get a selfie of you and the smile on your face when you first start that girl up! As Tom would say...

"Ask me how I know." <grinning>

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
No, unless you get the fourstangs or Grey03 treatment, no you don't

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Tom...Tom...all the time with the negative waves, man. <chuckling> (And no, I don't do a very good Donald Sutherland.)
Not negative, just factual. I'm neither half full or half empty

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
<-- We are smiling at that, Tom.
I am happy that I am able to put a smile on your face. Now for the part that I have been dreading.... back outside in the heat and humidity. The wife talked me into installing artificial turf on the side of the house. Here is some advice, don't ever install artificial turf, just get sod.

I would have opted for sod, but the stuff I have cant be had anymore. It is a rare and exotic grass that can handle direct watering with sea water. Many golf courses use it for putting greens. It looks nice, but is a pain in the ass to maintain.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, brother but I too have to head out into the heat. However, I'll be in shade and you won't.

As for that fake turf, been there, done that, I'll take St Augustine Floratam any day of the week.

BUT, I have NEVER heard of turf that can be directly watered with SEA WATER! The biologists are protesting I'm sure. :-)

Be careful in the heat, shipmate.