• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey Hellion Twin Turbo Tuner Kit S550 15-17 GT Top Mount

damondewaynehuff84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Pm sent
Sponsored

Osiris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Britton
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP 10SPD GT (Osiris)
Son of bitch the want is real. Where are you located?? Very tempting if you're near Austin TX...

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I’m sure he’s getting a lot of nonsense PMs But I’m not getting a response at all.

Intercooler is $1200 from precision to replace and any hardware missing will have to be sourced independently as they are backed up 2 months on stuff.

5ohh_kenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTCS
I’m sure he’s getting a lot of nonsense PMs But I’m not getting a response at all.

Intercooler is $1200 from precision to replace and any hardware missing will have to be sourced independently as they are backed up 2 months on stuff.
FWIW the same kit in similar shape with upgraded turbos went for 4350 on eBay a few months ago. I know because I was the second highest bidder.

GLWS OP

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Is this still available?

Sponsored

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)