DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Dont want to make excuses for companies, but Online Retail Sites is doing great in sales, but is still struggling due to the Pandemic. This could be the results of a few things

1) Companies laid off/furloughed people before the pandemic started so they are short on staff
2) Once the Stimulus checks arrived a few months ago, sales started to blow up, and due to the lack of staff, whether it be in a warehouse or customer service department, they dont have the man power to keep up
3) Companies brought employees back/hired new people, but the sales are still through the roof, they are trying to get stuff done as fast as possible
4) Wouldnt be surprised if you called a CJ, AM, LMR, Summit, etc... you are probably dealing with a brand new Customer Service person that was hired within the past few weeks........so the CS Experience may be terrible for people.

I have heard one Automotive Retail Company, the warehouse people walked out because of working conditions (probably due "mandatory" overtime), so they had to hire new people, so that caused delays

Then you have Automotive companies in California and Michigan, even though they may of been "essential" there were still shut down because of Covid. I think i read somewhere that Roush was shut down for a while at the beginning of this thing because two of their employees tested positive.

I made a few purchases for my car, and it probably took two weeks to arrive from a warehouse in Las Vegas, apparently the packaged decided to take a tour and visit the Great White North (Canada) for some reason, but since i was basically stuck at home with no-where to go/no car shows to attend, didnt really care it took that long to arrive. I just purchased the items for something to do over a weekend.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Hi. Companies like CJ Pony Parts cannot hide behind the Corona Virus in giving poor customer service. The people who emailed me, never responded back. They could have quite easily have replied; YES, we stand by our Warranty Policy listed on our web page, and here is your RO for your defective Drake Rear Panel. CJ did not do that on both occasions. Their is no excuse for poor customer service or product warranty. Neither Drake nor CJ Pony Part stood behind their parts. This is a Shame. I through the panel away in the trash last week end. I have no time working with people who do not deserve my respect or business. Take Care

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford mustang gt non pp
Vehicle Showcase
Hi. Companies like CJ Pony Parts cannot hide behind the Corona Virus in giving poor customer service. The people who emailed me, never responded back. They could have quite easily have replied; YES, we stand by our Warranty Policy listed on our web page, and here is your RO for your defective Drake Rear Panel. CJ did not do that on both occasions. Their is no excuse for poor customer service or product warranty. Neither Drake nor CJ Pony Part stood behind their parts. This is a Shame. I through the panel away in the trash last week end. I have no time working with people who do not deserve my respect or business. Take Care
I am going through the same crap with CJ pony on a return. I keep calling get put on hold and then get hung up on. I even shipped my part to the manufacturer which cost me 40.00. I spoke with Bill on Facebook and he said that they have no employees because of the virus. I said it's 3 weeks of calling emails Facebook. That is the last time I heard from him

Tweeter2148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I ordered a part from CJ two weeks ago because online it said the part was in stock in their warehouse. It's the only reason I placed the order with them. Still hasn't shipped and last week I was able to talk with someone there. They said that the part is now coming from the manufacturer. The manufacturer on their website is saying it may take up to 8 weeks for shipping. Trying to cancel the order and can't get ahold of anyone now. My wait time this morning was for 1,251 minutes.

Does anyone know how I can cancel the order online? I don't see the option when I'm login to my account.

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a part from CJ two weeks ago because online it said the part was in stock in their warehouse. It's the only reason I placed the order with them. Still hasn't shipped and last week I was able to talk with someone there. They said that the part is now coming from the manufacturer. The manufacturer on their website is saying it may take up to 8 weeks for shipping. Trying to cancel the order and can't get ahold of anyone now. My wait time this morning was for 1,251 minutes.

Does anyone know how I can cancel the order online? I don't see the option when I'm login to my account.
I guess you didn't read my post you can kiss your money goodbye. I am out 600.00 been chasing them for weeks and on Facebook. They just ignored me.

Sponsored

Tweeter2148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I guess you didn't read my post you can kiss your money goodbye. I am out 600.00 been chasing them for weeks and on Facebook. They just ignored me.
I actually did read your post about a return. I'm not trying to get an RA for a return. I'm mainly agreeing with the lack of customer service but also asking if it's possible to just Cancel an order, through their website, that hasn't shipped yet. I don't see an option to cancel but I was hoping that I was just missing it.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited

I got tired of emailing and calling and talked finally to a very short, rude Man. Didn't fix the issue. A month later I got the part 2 months later. In the meantime I got the part from lmr in a few days. Called after I got this late part and voice mail. Contacted American Express and cancelled the charge.

Terrible business. They never responded to American Express so I got the part in my garage. Really irritating. This was 6 months ago.

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I actually did read your post about a return. I'm not trying to get an RA for a return. I'm mainly agreeing with the lack of customer service but also asking if it's possible to just Cancel an order, through their website, that hasn't shipped yet. I don't see an option to cancel but I was hoping that I was just missing it.
Trust me try and contact your credit card company and stop payment

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I got tired of emailing and calling and talked finally to a very short, rude Man. Didn't fix the issue. A month later I got the part 2 months later. In the meantime I got the part from lmr in a few days. Called after I got this late part and voice mail. Contacted American Express and cancelled the charge.

Terrible business. They never responded to American Express so I got the part in my garage. Really irritating. This was 6 months ago.
Same thing happened to me with when I ordered the upper and lower Cervini Grills. They showed in stock, but after a week I received my upper but not the lower one. When I called and finally got to speak to some one, they said it was on back order. I told them I would never had ordered it from them if I knew it was not in stock. They did cancel my order.
**ALSO** The Cervini upper and lower grills CJ sells they actually never have them in stock, they can only PO and drop ship parts from Cervini itself. I called Cervini and thats what they said. Just another third party making money selling parts they do not physically have in the ware house. I even wonder if they are an actual Store? Good luck

Tweeter2148

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Same thing happened to me with when I ordered the upper and lower Cervini Grills. They showed in stock, but after a week I received my upper but not the lower one. When I called and finally got to speak to some one, they said it was on back order. I told them I would never had ordered it from them if I knew it was not in stock. They did cancel my order.
**ALSO** The Cervini upper and lower grills CJ sells they actually never have them in stock, they can only PO and drop ship parts from Cervini itself. I called Cervini and thats what they said. Just another third party making money selling parts they do not physically have in the ware house. I even wonder if they are an actual Store? Good luck
That's funny because I was just thinking about buying the Cervini grille set from CJ also because they had them on sale this past weekend. Really glad that I didn't now.

Sponsored

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I order straight from people that actually make the part

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
That's funny because I was just thinking about buying the Cervini grille set from CJ also because they had them on sale this past weekend. Really glad that I didn't now.
You can call cervini directly and they can tell you if they have them in stock. If they do, then CJ or AM or some other shop would be good.

Racerx009

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You can call cervini directly and they can tell you if they have them in stock. If they do, then CJ or AM or some other shop would be good.
True

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
CJPP sucks. I live 100 miles away. Took a week to get the part...they shipped it with some cut rate shipping through Fed Ex...smart post or something...what a joke.

Mscratch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
Dont want to make excuses for companies, but Online Retail Sites is doing great in sales, but is still struggling due to the Pandemic. This could be the results of a few things

1) Companies laid off/furloughed people before the pandemic started so they are short on staff
2) Once the Stimulus checks arrived a few months ago, sales started to blow up, and due to the lack of staff, whether it be in a warehouse or customer service department, they dont have the man power to keep up
3) Companies brought employees back/hired new people, but the sales are still through the roof, they are trying to get stuff done as fast as possible
4) Wouldnt be surprised if you called a CJ, AM, LMR, Summit, etc... you are probably dealing with a brand new Customer Service person that was hired within the past few weeks........so the CS Experience may be terrible for people.

I have heard one Automotive Retail Company, the warehouse people walked out because of working conditions (probably due "mandatory" overtime), so they had to hire new people, so that caused delays

Then you have Automotive companies in California and Michigan, even though they may of been "essential" there were still shut down because of Covid. I think i read somewhere that Roush was shut down for a while at the beginning of this thing because two of their employees tested positive.

I made a few purchases for my car, and it probably took two weeks to arrive from a warehouse in Las Vegas, apparently the packaged decided to take a tour and visit the Great White North (Canada) for some reason, but since i was basically stuck at home with no-where to go/no car shows to attend, didnt really care it took that long to arrive. I just purchased the items for something to do over a weekend.
Understood, but a business owner myself, it would take no time to update the website or be able to have automated responses.as well as update the phone message. None of that has been done and for an internet business there is no excuse.
Sponsored