Sponsored

It’s official, fellow Ohioans

• Thread starter Deleted member 37397
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

Deleted member 37397

And after waiting 30 years, since I was of driving age, Ohio no longer requires a front plate! I know many never cared and didn’t mount one, but I was hassled enough when I was younger I didn’t want to feel like I was looking in the mirror every time I passed a cop or state trooper.
5DC6404A-3804-4479-A96B-ED0C0B278C9D.jpeg
Sponsored

RaceRedBlkOut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2008 GT
Bumper Plugs on the way for our 2008! Used holes under splitter on our 2018 to mount plate, will be gone with no evidence it was there.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Great!!
Funny you should post this today. I live in a pretty conservative county in California that I didn’t know really doesn’t enforce the front plate law.
How do I know this? On a short drive yesterday we decided to count vehicles without front plates. We quickly lost count. This is something I never noticed so no front plate going on our new ride.

Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Great!!
Funny you should post this today. I live in a pretty conservative county in California that I didn’t know really doesn’t enforce the front plate law.
How do I know this? On a short drive yesterday we decided to count vehicles without front plates. We quickly lost count. This is something I never noticed so no front plate going on our new ride.
i live in LA, and you'll see a lot more without them than you'd think too

cantdrive55

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R, 96 Viper GTS
Vehicle Showcase
Great!!
The only time I've had an issue in this idiotic state was when I went to pick up a friend from LAX and was pulled over solely for not having a front plate on my car. :curse:

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I have a front license plate holder new, never used, for sale....

volcanogod

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 350
In Texas they require a front plate. I refuse to install one or do the Kentucky dash license plate solution. Texas is supposedly trying to remove the requirements for front plates.... Time will tell and I will not destroy the front of my Shelby.

UXXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Louisiana does not require a front plate, which is one of the handful of things I like about this state : )

Sponsored

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
Here in NJ we require to carry front license plate. But nobody that I know(at least 30) with GT350 have one. I was given tickets twice for plates being in the dealer's frame. Both tickets were taking care of that dealers though.

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
Gotta say Delaware is looking good, no front plate and you can get 7 year tag on new vehicles

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Maryland requires a front plate. I want to avoid interactions with the police as much as possible, so I just use a bracket which mounts to the lower grille and does not damage the bumper. Easy to take off at the track as well.

OP
OP

Deleted member 37397

Maryland requires a front plate. I want to avoid interactions with the police as much as possible, so I just use a bracket which mounts to the lower grille and does not damage the bumper. Easy to take off at the track as well.
Did the same but yanked that sucker off. Felt so good.
Sponsored