Sponsored

Is this the beginning of the end for Trump ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Those my be some weird reading lessons. When presented with links to anything contrary to party line leftist policies, you simply continue to argue without reading them or you get twisted in a knot trying to find a way to blame Trump.

You have a weird interest in pushing leftist policies in America and you are not even American. Are you paid to troll? I've heard that many Soros funded groups do that now.
So funny - but still no link or data to back up what you said. Clearly not true then ?

Come on it can't be that hard to provide information to back up what you were saying. Who were the five criminals, and that nasty accident blamed on COVID. How on earth did you find out ? It is important that you let us all know so that we can help you do something about it.

It would be great to be paid as I would earn a fortune winding you up. George said it would be worth it ?
Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
gregs24, you were called out in a different thread yesterday at approximately 10 Am. You chose to not answer but you still troll in this one.

Please answer my questions

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
All I can say is it wasn't Trump who was dictating what you could or could not buy at Home Depot.

Michigan.

Your family of 6 could ride in a car to the marina, but only two could ride in the boat.

I can go on and on but I think you get the point.
A friend of mine recently took a one hour flight here in Australia. All passengers were required to wear masks, right up until the food and drinks were served, at which point the masks were allowed to be removed. If you can make any sense of that you’ll be doing a lot better than the rest of us.:inspect:

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
gregs24, you were called out in a different thread yesterday at approximately 10 Am. You chose to not answer but you still troll in this one.

Please answer my questions
That is still not an answer so clearly made up to suit your agenda.

So I repeat: Who were the five criminals, and that nasty accident blamed on COVID. How on earth did you find out ?

Post in the other thread for any outstanding questions you have posed to keep things tidy.

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
A friend of mine recently took a one hour flight here in Australia. All passengers were required to wear masks, right up until the food and drinks were served, at which point the masks were allowed to be removed. If you can make any sense of that you’ll be doing a lot better than the rest of us.:inspect:
It isn't ideal but no different to restaurants in many countries. It minimises the risk of transmission where possible. Time and degree of exposure is a factor in spread so a few virus particles for 5 minutes is much less of a risk than over a period of hours. It is a balance between risk and practicality, trying to get back to as near normal as possible whilst attempting to mitigate the disease spread and avoid a second peak. It may or may not work and there will certainly be bumps along the road requiring localised shutdowns.

The current situation in the UK is fairly similar to mid February and with no controls in place within about 3 or 4 weeks we would be back to exponential growth. The hope is by keeping spread down it keeps it manageable but that relies on the behaviour of individuals.

Sponsored

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
So funny - but still no link or data to back up what you said. Clearly not true then ?

Come on it can't be that hard to provide information to back up what you were saying. Who were the five criminals, and that nasty accident blamed on COVID. How on earth did you find out ? It is important that you let us all know so that we can help you do something about it.

It would be great to be paid as I would earn a fortune winding you up. George said it would be worth it ?
Clearly not true? Well in most cases you are clearly misinformed. It is tragic that your 3rd world country cannot use Google. The problem is that, no matter what you are shown, you somehow claim it is incorrect because you know better. If you actually knew better, you would be running England........................but you are not.

I found out by reading and watching the news. As much as national media lies and pushes the leftist agenda, the local news does occasionally question the leftist party lies and hoaxes.

https://mynorthwest.com/1889564/rantz-gun-shot-victims-washington-coronavirus-deaths/?

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Clearly not true? Well in most cases you are clearly misinformed. It is tragic that your 3rd world country cannot use Google. The problem is that, no matter what you are shown, you somehow claim it is incorrect because you know better. If you actually knew better, you would be running England........................but you are not.

I found out by reading and watching the news. As much as national media lies and pushes the leftist agenda, the local news does occasionally question the leftist party lies and hoaxes.

https://mynorthwest.com/1889564/rantz-gun-shot-victims-washington-coronavirus-deaths/?
Finally managed it - sort of ...

Firstly the Freedom Foundation who brought the subject up are a right wing organisation that have an agenda of their own which needs taking into account. You blame the media for a left wing bias but it works both ways you know.

Pew_mediapolarization_ideologicalplacementsourceaudience.png

Secondly if you read the article it is stated there are 5 or less deaths attributed to COVID that are likely to be gunshot wounds and over 3000 deaths that are related to symptoms of COVID but not yet confirmed as COVID so I think it is a little disingenuous to suggest there is huge over reporting of cases based on this article. In fact this article suggests the figures are significantly under reported. Did you miss the 3000 figure ?

Death recording is complex, but one inescapable figure is the excess deaths over and above normal for the time of year using a 5 year rolling mean. Some of these will not be COVID and related to other factors during lockdown, but many will be COVID where people have died at home untested. I have added the link to Washington State below but this is being seen worldwide. In the UK there are about 60k excess deaths since March of which just over 40k are specifically COVID recorded. As those other deaths are analysed more and more COVID deaths are being added. I realise this isn't what you want to hear but it is the case and is being found globally.

https://www.capitolhillseattle.com/...e-covid-19-totals-after-excess-deaths-report/

As you know only too well 'running' countries is not something people who know what they are doing are famous for. Advisors advise and politicians run the country (for better or worse)

Last edited:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Finally managed it - sort of ...

Firstly the Freedom Foundation who brought the subject up are a right wing organisation that have an agenda of their own which needs taking into account. You blame the media for a left wing bias but it works both ways you know.

Pew_mediapolarization_ideologicalplacementsourceaudience.png

Secondly if you read the article it is stated there are 5 or less deaths attributed to COVID that are likely to be gunshot wounds and over 3000 deaths that are related to symptoms of COVID but not yet confirmed as COVID so I think it is a little disingenuous the suggest there is huge over reporting of cases based on this article. In fact this article suggests the figures are significantly under reported. Did you miss the 3000 figure ?

Death recording is complex, but one inescapable figure is the excess deaths over and above normal for the time of year using a 5 year rolling mean. Some of these will not be COVID and related to other factors during lockdown, but many will be COVID where people have dies at home untested. I have added the link to Washington State below but this is being seen worldwide. In the UK there are about 60k excess deaths since March of which just over 40k are specifically COVID recorded. As those other deaths are analysed more and more COVID deaths are being added. I realise this isn't what you want to hear but it is the case and is being found globally.

https://www.capitolhillseattle.com/...e-covid-19-totals-after-excess-deaths-report/

As you know only too well 'running' countries is not something people who know what they are doing are famous for. Advisors advise and politicians run the country (for better or worse)
I had a lengthy reply locked and loaded, you saved me the bother. Near enough to identical thoughts. Cheers

Might just leave this here though.
A2DBC00D-EAC0-4BF2-8199-0C71BD30C197.jpeg

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53237824

Deaths now rising in Arizona - this is going to get MUCH worse. I take no pleasure from this but hope that if some of the selfish idiots claiming wearing a mask offends their constitutional rights or some of the virus hoax morons take note then it is worth posting.

COVID is not a hoax, not a democrat scare, not Wu Flu or a Chinese weapon. It is killing Americans NOW and will kill many more.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53237824

Deaths now rising in Arizona - this is going to get MUCH worse. I take no pleasure from this but hope that if some of the selfish idiots claiming wearing a mask offends their constitutional rights or some of the virus hoax morons take note then it is worth posting.

COVID is not a hoax, not a democrat scare, not Wu Flu or a Chinese weapon. It is killing Americans NOW and will kill many more.
There were 9 deaths in AZ on Sunday and 0 yesterday. More people died in Chicago over the weekend by gunfire. Maybe they should require everyone to wear bullet proof vests instead of masks.

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
There were 9 deaths in AZ on Sunday and 0 yesterday. More people died in Chicago over the weekend by gunfire. Maybe they should require everyone to wear bullet proof vests instead of masks.
As you well know (or should) reporting at weekends is always low. There were actually 44 yesterday (incomplete data yet) with 79 on the 24th a new highest daily figure.

Cases rising quickly now so deaths will follow in a similar pattern in about 3 or 4 weeks. You are not going to dodge this bullet.

https://azbigmedia.com/business/covid-19-cases-in-arizona-approach-80000-44-new-deaths-reported/

You cannot use selective data to support your view and convince yourself this is not happening.

OP
OP
Gregs24

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53228134

More on the situation in some states. Arizona has 88% of ICU beds in use and 24% of tests positive currently. This will cause thousands of deaths in the coming weeks even if medical services are able to cope. Native Americans especially affected.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
As you well know (or should) reporting at weekends is always low. There were actually 44 yesterday (incomplete data yet) with 79 on the 24th a new highest daily figure.

You cannot use selective data to support your view and convince yourself this is not happening.
Right back at ya there Hoss.

The 79 deaths, while included in Wednesday's report, did not all occur in the past day. According to the health department, 53 of those deaths were from "death certificate matching" for deaths that occurred previously and the department is just identifying as COVID-related.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.