Iconic Silver CFTP GT500 / 20x12 Square & 325 Square

AMBJR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ALLEN
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra-20 GT500
All you get for the CFTP are the Wheels, Tires, Wing & Front Conards!!!
I'm not sure there's a running list yet. I did see some specific part numbers for swaybars, end links...and I wouldn't be surprised if the mag dampers are different (they were on the 350R..I assume mostly due to different wheel weight but maybe more things).
There are definitely more differences than those few things, though.[/QUOTE]

I just included the additional parts used on the CFTP!!!
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
@Tomster Oh boy - dealer emailed me "Jeff, it's still "unscheduled clean" so you can change now, but after is goes to submitted to plant no changes can be made."

decisions!!!
you better hurry up. Thursday will be here before you know it. I would have that change in today.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'm not sure there's a running list yet. I did see some specific part numbers for swaybars, end links...and I wouldn't be surprised if the mag dampers are different (they were on the 350R..I assume mostly due to different wheel weight but maybe more things).
There are definitely more differences than those few things, though.

To add to what has already been discussed...rear seat delete. Dampers are different. The calibrations used in numerous control modules are different (ABS, vehicle dynamics module, etc).

CTH621

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 GT, 2022 Shelby GT500
The front will require a spacer. Depending on your camber adjustments it can be anywhere from 20-25 mm

I hope I make it to 82 years old, lord willing I will be ripping through San Diego in Ford's top dawg Mustang too!
Hi Terrance, why is there a need for a spacer up front? Is it because he ordered a square offset front and rear rotatable setup? Is it possible to do this wheel with staggered offsets front and rear but square 12 inch width? So as to not require any front spacer.

AMBJR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ALLEN
Vehicle(s)
03 Mustang Cobra-20 GT500
Hi Terrance, why is there a need for a spacer up front? Is it because he ordered a square offset front and rear rotatable setup? Is it possible to do this wheel with staggered offsets front and rear but square 12 inch width? So as to not require any front spacer.

YES, you can run a 12-inch square wheel with NO spacer, with a staggered offset!!!

Sponsored

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
I am running 21x11.5 square 325 on all fours.....no spacers. (BCforged but similar to Signature) However depending on concavity, spoke style, combined with huge brakes and rear parking brake it was a challenge to find wheels that would work. I originally ordered Forgeline and they were UNABLE to make the wheels i picked work on the GT500, there forging blanks would NOT accomodate the GT500 specs.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hey brother, no need for a spacer if we are going non-rotatable. I have the ability to adjust the wheel offsets as needed based on what your goals are. I have 4-5 of these 20x12 square builds in existence and they all work beautifully.

Let me know what your plans are and we can start to put something together.
Sponsored