Sponsored

2021 Mach 1 Mustang Prototype Spied on The Prowl?!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
So far nothing was unveiled yet. If not today, I would bet for sure it would happen next Friday. The only reason for me to believe that is because of it’s still a go, the Mid-America Ford and Shelby Nationals happens next week. Probably would be more appropriate to reveal it there.

Sponsored

mobius1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Nothing fun ATM
I hope it's today too, but the auto enthusiast community has a tendency to psych itself up for a day that could have an info release (usually an anniversary of something), and more often than not nothing happens.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I could see a press release today and maybe some beauty shots, and then an actual car (probably a bit of a mock up) being rolled out for in-person inspection at the above-mentioned gathering.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Already 4pm and nothing. Would be happy to eat my words, but see this all the time.
yeah :/ sad sad day. was really hoping for something today.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
I've been blowing up my sources' phone and all he'll say is 'be patient'. He's been right in the past, but I think something is afoot...

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I've been blowing up my sources' phone and all he'll say is 'be patient'. He's been right in the past, but I think something is afoot...
We don’t like being ‘patient’ haha

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Already 4pm and nothing. Would be happy to eat my words, but see this all the time.
yeah :/ sad sad day. was really hoping for something today.
There was a press release issued with an embargo period. When the embargo expires, all the usual media outlets will publish their stories.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
There was a press release issued with an embargo period. When the embargo expires, all the usual media outlets will publish their stories.
any idea when?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
any idea when?
not until the volume of "is it expired yet" reaches a crescendo that even Satan can't take it anymore and taps Ford PR on the shoulder to "just publish it already, eh? Or I'm coming for your soul next. I have to listen to anguished crying aplenty down here, I can't take the incessant whinging of Mustang owners too. Actually we should do a deal, anyone who breaks the embargo I get dibs on. Oh BTW I've got this neat technology called eternal fire. Maybe we can do a license deal and figure out how to bottle it into these little round tubes and make your cars go really frick'en fast. You gotta be careful handling them because if you puncture a cell or fill it too much too fast it'll burst and burn down the whole vehicle. Some butthead named Musk came down here for a look-see and I think he stole one of my prototypes. I've got my lawyer working on a IP theft suit. Unfortunately the 'Demon' scream deal was done with Mopar so you can't have that one. If you need to work out the preliminary details give my agent Nick (Cage) a call. He's familiar with the basic terms."
Sponsored

Last edited: