Sponsored

Are you Cursed? Want to go to a witch doctor with me to get it removed.

Flimflamman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 & 301A
Vehicle Showcase
Man I feel your pain.

I went to a restaurant the other day, and there wasn't a fork at my seat of the table. So I told the waitress, "Hey, I want a fork." She grimaced and said, "Everybody want a fork." I said, "No... I want a fork on the table." She slapped me in the face and stomped off.
Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Yeah I know some of you out there just wake up everyday and fall out the door into a pile of money and seem to win everything and get promoted for no reason but there are some of us who for what ever reason have a curse.

Count your blessings that you woke up today. Many did not for one reason or another. Many who did wake up did so less fortunate than you.

if there are 12 screws in something guess which one will break or strip or get lost.. yup the hard to find one that has to be ordered and is 12 bucks.

No your limits.

I go to a restaurant and every time the next table to be sat is a screaming crying child.

Do carryout. It's quite popular at the moment.

If I sell a stock it will instantly start a record gain. if I buy a stock it will instantly start a record loss.

If day trading were easy we'd all be millionaires. Invest for the long haul rather than the moment...E.G. 401K

I broke the water nozzle on my hose. we have several around the house. guess how many worked.. yup zero. go to store and guess what they dont have any of.. yup water nozzles.

Put your finger over the end of the hose and generate spray the old fashioned way.

Check weather no rain sun shine for a week. Wash car random rain cloud rolls in and rains. If I wax it, it will rain for a week.

Happens to everyone. It's God reminding you that you aren't in control of everything.

I have to return 9 out of every 10 things i buy because they are broke or otherwise not working.

Sounds like you shop at Walmart and Harbor Freight.

I pay for one day shipping nooooo. Its always like a week cause there were shipping problems.

Buy at a brick and mortar store. Get out of the house and go shop.

Everything I seem to want or need is never in stock, available. or made any more.

Learn patience

New tires... get nail in.

Buy road hazard protection

Bought a box of mac and cheese. get home no cheese pack in it.

Buy the frozen or microwave style.

Get a new credit card works everywhere except the one place thats a pain in the ass the gas station. no pump will take the card.. so gotta do the go in pay go pump go back in get final cost... ugh... cause i always fill up and dont know how much its gonna be.

Find a different gas station.

Drove an hour to a auto cross to watch get there and they say no spectators cause of covid... im like why was it not on your post about this ? oh we forgot.

There have been no large spectator sport crowds allowed for months. Where have you been? SUX but its true.

Always used 40 dollar phones. never broke one not once. first time buying a expensive phone. it broke the 2nd week i had it.

Expensive doesn't always indicate reliability. Ask any exotic car owner.

go to drive through and with out fail what ever I want is out, broken or they just sold the last one to the car ahead of me.

Stop going through drive throughs.

Ive bought about 20 lottery tickets over my life. and while I dont expect to win the odds that i have never even gotten a single right number on a single one?

Stop buying them. Ever notice who buys lottery tickets? It's not the successful hard working types.

Never been able to mow a yard. I mean eventually. every single time something goes wrong. something breaks. tractor stops for no reason.. even bought a new one to mow and nope broke the first day.

Hire it done, sell and buy a Condo or rent an apartment.

Stimulus checks. Everyone I know has theirs not I, getting massive run around even though I qualify and everything is correct.

Chances are you will only lose it on stocks and lottery tickets.

IN middle of typing this thread cat jumped on keyboard and erased everything had to start over ...

Shutting the door so the cat can't come in solves that.

and on and on... its everyday

so who wants to go to a witch doctor to remove the curse?
A Humorous response to a humorous thread. Had nothing better to do at the moment.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
A Humorous response to a humorous thread. Had nothing better to do at the moment.
But in reality not so humorous. These are legit responses. You can look at what happens to you as a lesson or as a curse. I used to be a pessimist, and think everything was out to screw me, but you know what happens when all you're looking for is negative? You'll find negative. Is the world perfect? Nope, sometimes shit just happens. But stop looking for it and you'll find much more of what you weren't looking for in the first place.

I don't know if it's mysticism or what, but when I'm having a bad day or expecting the day to go badly, the day goes...badly. I used to believe if I expected and prepared for the worst it wouldn't disappoint me when it happened. But in reality it just skewed everything in either a bad or not so bad view. When I stopped doing that more of those things became good, not just "not bad", and then I was able to just roll with the few bad things.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
If I sell a stock it will instantly start a record gain. if I buy a stock it will instantly start a record loss.
Let that cancel out all the bad stuff. Just offer a hedge fund manager your stock tips for a hefty fee. He makes a killing for himself and investors by doing the opposite. The glass is half full.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
How in anyway shape or form does a chemical reaction in the neurons of my brain or a neurotransmitter like dopamine that is a hormone released from my hypothalamus have any effect on physical manifestations of nails in my tire or stock market trends or always having a screaming kid sat next to me? The universe is going well hummm hes not making enough happy thoughts so lets make it worse buy oh I dont know having a murder hornet sting his dick LOL. That will show him to think positive.

Can y'all tell me what pot and magic crystals company y'all buy from cause I need to invest in that. :cwl:
At some point you have to look at the common denominator...yourself. I ride a bicycle a lot, flat tires happen. I've even pinched my only tube and was unable to get back on the road. The walk in bike shoes sucked, but I made it. "Its not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward." Life generally sucks but it's the negatives that make those positives that much better. Spend a week or month in a 90hp beater and then get in your mustang...it's all about perspective. It can ALWAYS be worse. No matter how hard it gets you ALWAYS have more to give. You'll get through it, and the next time will be that much easier.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
At some point you have to look at the common denominator...yourself. I ride a bicycle a lot, flat tires happen. I've even pinched my only tube and was unable to get back on the road. The walk in bike shoes sucked, but I made it. "Its not how hard you hit, it's how hard you can get hit and keep pushing forward." Life generally sucks but it's the negatives that make those positives that much better. Spend a week or month in a 90hp beater and then get in your mustang...it's all about perspective. It can ALWAYS be worse. No matter how hard it gets you ALWAYS have more to give. You'll get through it, and the next time will be that much easier.
I have a 2007 ford focus i throw weedeaters in and actually there are many times i enjoy it more then the mustang lol because i dont give a shit and can treat it like a red headed step child... wait can i still say hat or is there some red headed step child group thats gonna boycott me now?

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I have a 2017 ford focus i throw weedeaters in and actually there are many times i enjoy it more then the mustang lol because i dont give a shit and can treat it like a red headed step child... wait can i still say hat or is there some red headed step child group thats gonna boycott me now?
I'm sure Red Headed Step kids are mobilizing now...Why own the stang if you enjoy the more practical car?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I'm sure Red Headed Step kids are mobilizing now...Why own the stang if you enjoy the more practical car?
perhaps reread my comment and the post it was an answer too. Didn't say I dont enjoy the Mustang and was just saying that there are times I enjoy the focus more(not always just times) based on the reasons that its a carefree car, as In I can not give two shits about it. so driving a car that you dont care if you park up front next to other cars and take in mud and can eat in and can throw gas motors in the back seat and and and... yes makes it enjoyable at times for those specific reasons. Would you enjoy going in mud or throwing wedeaters in the back of your Mustang? Me either. so for those purposes yes I enjoy the focus more at those times. it is possible to enjoy more then one car for separate reasons.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Fair enough. You enjoy the car the way you enjoy the car. As long as you don't run 87, that's just monstrous :crackup:
I did until I had to run 93 with the performance tune LOL. Its American made it can handle it :)
Sponsored