Sponsored

Are you Cursed? Want to go to a witch doctor with me to get it removed.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Yeah I know some of you out there just wake up everyday and fall out the door into a pile of money and seem to win everything and get promoted for no reason but there are some of us who for what ever reason have a curse.

if there are 12 screws in something guess which one will break or strip or get lost.. yup the hard to find one that has to be ordered and is 12 bucks.

I go to a restaurant and every time the next table to be sat is a screaming crying child.

If I sell a stock it will instantly start a record gain. if I buy a stock it will instantly start a record loss.

I broke the water nozzle on my hose. we have several around the house. guess how many worked.. yup zero. go to store and guess what they dont have any of.. yup water nozzles.

Check weather no rain sun shine for a week. Wash car random rain cloud rolls in and rains. If I wax it, it will rain for a week.

I have to return 9 out of every 10 things i buy because they are broke or otherwise not working.

I pay for one day shipping nooooo. Its always like a week cause there were shipping problems.

Everything I seem to want or need is never in stock, available. or made any more.

New tires... get nail in.

Bought a box of mac and cheese. get home no cheese pack in it.

Get a new credit card works everywhere except the one place thats a pain in the ass the gas station. no pump will take the card.. so gotta do the go in pay go pump go back in get final cost... ugh... cause i always fill up and dont know how much its gonna be.

Drove an hour to a auto cross to watch get there and they say no spectators cause of covid... im like why was it not on your post about this ? oh we forgot.

Always used 40 dollar phones. never broke one not once. first time buying a expensive phone. it broke the 2nd week i had it.

go to drive through and with out fail what ever I want is out, broken or they just sold the last one to the car ahead of me.

Ive bought about 20 lottery tickets over my life. and while I dont expect to win the odds that i have never even gotten a single right number on a single one?

Never been able to mow a yard. I mean eventually. every single time something goes wrong. something breaks. tractor stops for no reason.. even bought a new one to mow and nope broke the first day.

Stimulus checks. Everyone I know has theirs not I, getting massive run around even though I qualify and everything is correct.

IN middle of typing this thread cat jumped on keyboard and erased everything had to start over ...

and on and on... its everyday

so who wants to go to a witch doctor to remove the curse?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
sorry, the dark arts don't rise to the level necessary to set your quan straight.
Lol I got some serious bad mojo for what ever reason. I feel like when Ricky Booby when he ran around thinking he was on fire screaming help me Tom Cruise...help me baby jesus.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I didn’t see murder hornet sting to the dick, so I think you’re doing better than you think.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
This was me for the first portion of my life. Seemed like nothing would ever give. From mundane crap that just added up, to my wonderful divorce from a pedophile.

After that I vowed to look at life more positively and continue to push myself. I've had nothing but success since then. I went from an abysmally poor family growing up to owning my own house, owning two brand new muscle cars, and a phenomenal career by 28.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Pretty sure I have you beat, at least this year.....

It's like the old saying: some people have one of those days, I have one of those lives.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
It's possible you're making your own karma. Think positive, look forward to success instead of what can go wrong. There used to be a pretty good Voo Doo shop near the end of Bourbon Street back in the day.................................

Here is a lucky dog. Unless you share it with all of your contacts in the next 24 hours you won't get laid for at least one year.
tumblr_opthrcJaer1ugbub5o1_1280.jpg

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
How in anyway shape or form does a chemical reaction in the neurons of my brain or a neurotransmitter like dopamine that is a hormone released from my hypothalamus have any effect on physical manifestations of nails in my tire or stock market trends or always having a screaming kid sat next to me? The universe is going well hummm hes not making enough happy thoughts so lets make it worse buy oh I dont know having a murder hornet sting his dick LOL. That will show him to think positive.

Can y'all tell me what pot and magic crystals company y'all buy from cause I need to invest in that. :cwl:

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I gave up years ago, I would go into work and one of my jobs would start off, sub contractor cant figure prints, then products would be wrong... on and on. So I just started to enjoy it. I would see, " just how bad it could get" usually pretty bad buti was enjoying it. Turn it into an adventure.

My work motto, " if it starts off wrong , it ends wrong"

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
How in anyway shape or form does a chemical reaction in the neurons of my brain or a neurotransmitter like dopamine that is a hormone released from my hypothalamus have any effect on physical manifestations of nails in my tire or stock market trends or always having a screaming kid sat next to me? The universe is going well hummm hes not making enough happy thoughts so lets make it worse buy oh I dont know having a murder hornet sting his dick LOL. That will show him to think positive.

Can y'all tell me what pot and magic crystals company y'all buy from cause I need to invest in that. :cwl:
We're smoking pot and using magic crystals, but you believe the universe has specifically singled you out and is making your life hell? Sir, please step away from the pot and magical crystals.

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

My suggestion was that you’re doing better than you could be... not for you to actually take a murder hornet sting to the crotch.

Life is what you make of it. Seems you’re letting it get the best of you based on your recent threads. Not saying that to be a dick, but it’s just important to put things into perspective.

LxMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Vehicle Showcase
Briebee, I feel your pain! Whatever line I get in at a store, drive in or whatever there always seems to be someone and half the time it's the person I am behind that take so long and I get up there and I'm done in seconds, I keep quiet most time cause I usually end up putting my foot in my mouth, When I do have to talk with someone like a Dr I'll write down what I want to say and ask and then it get forgotten at home and I chicken out. My niece will see I am mad/upset and will ask me what's wrong. When I answer it comes out rude and mean and she has this thing about me answering her. I guess it's just my fate an nothing can be done.

JPSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Man I would love to tell you to keep your head up, but I'm afraid a bird might crap on ya.... lol. Seriously make your own good fortune and keep rolling with the punches as life is one long fight. Some day it will turn around and you'll laugh at all the misfortune. I do...

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Hey! The light at the end of the tunnel is a fast moving train
Sponsored